Server Status (outdated)

Moin ! Unsere englischsprachigen Freunde sagen "Cellphone", denn "Handy" gilt dort als "handlich, praktisch, nützlich" und wird in diesem Zusammenhang nicht verstanden :P

Translated:

Our english speaking friends dont understand the word "handy" in this context as they say "cellphone" to what was refered here.

Dang..... sorry Zack i always mix that up.. u know  Denglisch :D

Now we are trying a Sinclair ZX - but that one is no good

Oh my, that brings back memories. ZX Spectrum was the small one with rubber keys, right ? Must have been almost 30 years since I fiddled with that one :) And no, you can't have mine to improve server performance ;)

Two thoughts...roll back the "Live" status to something less optimistic and make a call on the Agrippa missions,  It seems they are is a state of flux currently (will they EVER be done) Put them on the back burner until they are complete. 

I think I have the old Vaio I ran the live game on laying around somewhere.. It's got Windows ME so it should be very stable as long as nobody tries to log in or anything crazy like that :p

But seriously, three cheers for the team, and for the poor little hamsters! Good luck guys!

Call me old fashion, why don’t we roll it back a few days and try again?

Think the issue with rolling it back would be putting bugs that have been found, BACK into the system. Some bugs simply wont surface until certain things happen in a specific order, no matter how well you comb through the code. This applies to "live" as well as "beta".  Our best bet atm is hope the awesome coders are well rested enough to jump on it whenever the server goes splat, lol.

Coffee is on me today, zack