Server Status (outdated)

Believe it or not Stanig almost all of us understand, hey I remember when I started playing and I didn't understand what the team does and how much work goes into this, I was shooting my mouth off like a spoiled brat but now I am older and wiser, I have nothing but love for the team :D  

Just be patient guys, this isnt going to be done any time soon.  We really appreciate those of you that really understand and cut us a break.  I wish it would stay up for 3 weeks at a time like it used to =/

we do understand mate, I'm not even for three weeks, I'm all for once a day or three times a week :)

Joke aside, hope soon those stability issues fixed.

Believe it or not Stanig almost all of us understand, hey I remember when I started playing and I didn't understand what the team does and how much work goes into this, I was shooting my mouth off like a spoiled brat but now I am older and wiser, I have nothing but love for the team :D  

Hear, Hear..!!
Share the love... The Team deserves it..

Installed the game at my father's house, as I am looking after his cat in the holidays. So I am not sure if the server is offline or there is something blocking the launcher. Also I need to see the timestamp because its 16:23PM here right now and last post on the forum is 1:51PM which seems odd so this post is also to see how old posts really are :)

Edit: Ok so the timestamps are correct. Has the server been down all day?