Server Status (outdated)

God morning all its 7 am in Germany someone will be up soon :) we need some king of biper or smth else to ring them up ... any idea what to to do get server more stabil so it dosent go puf 10 times per day ?

Any way to get a rough estimate guys? Anything would help. I would like to play but if going to be awhile will get some sleep and try tomorrow. BTW I know this bothers you Devs as much as us players. Good luck with your work and thanks for your time. 

boy, it really poofed this time. Hope all is well, an not too crazy for the devs to fix

Stop Ksing Landy Shad!!!!!!!!!!  I go to a Kings game ... get drunk and return  you KSed the server. Woah!!!!! Sounded way to much like Sodfather there.....

Edited by Bluebull

Sorry guys.  You only really have the one SDEV atm and that's ZAK.  I'm pretty much out of it due to a personal situation.  I've re-started server as it's been down for ages,

Zak, It crashed as part of the login script.

Rolo

• Upvote 2

why is the server pooping out every 5 minutes?

Like i said in the past already, the current problems (showing up under load) are not going to be a quick fix.

It's an ongoing process and it's a lot of work. The most new changes (or with the most impact) are going live on the regular tuesday maintenance.

Esp. memory related changes will only show under load and dont reveal weak spots before.