Server Status (outdated)

DNS might have been a little weird this afternoon. I have made some adjustments to it to try and stop the midnight and sometimes morning US EST outages that we've been seeing. So hopefully starting tonight they will be no more.

NOthing I know of ladylex. All I did was change our dns so that it was built a bit more correctly for the net-7.org domains. That could be playing havoc with how the tools were used to checking it. I'd say flushing your DNS resolver cache would be a good start, perhaps the browser cache as well.

Sorry that was indeed my fault. Some additional configuration I didn't think of when I changed net-7.org. Try another flush and bounce of your modems. 30s no power should be enough to let it start and reestablish everything, generally speaking.

I failed to specify certain other servers, notably the one you play on (!)

Not so computer savy, but I flushed through command prompt (ipconfig /flushdns), cleared Internet cache, turned off router (and reset button for good measure) and still off line. Did I miss something. How/where do I enter the 74.208.192.215 people are talking about? on my launcher it can't be changed.