Server Status (outdated)

oooh it went boom , hopefully back up soon

on i another note does anyone know if there is gonna be an update tonight ?? content push etc as our guild is waiting on our decal to be put in game :)

[quote name='Crowey' timestamp='1355213106' post='68685']
oooh it went boom , hopefully back up soon

on i another note does anyone know if there is gonna be an update tonight ?? content push etc as our guild is waiting on our decal to be put in game :)
[/quote]

If the weekly content push takes place the same time this week as last week, it should take place about 12 to 15 hours from now.

Wow. Over 27 hours uptime. That was a great run. Every hour I played tonight, I kept expecting the worst. And it kept on going, and going, and going and... oops.

Think the Devs are getting close to squashing these bugs. Hoping we are getting past the post-Live crash scene. My faith is returning!

[quote name='Ghinn' timestamp='1355213325' post='68688']
Damn, restarting. And here I thought I'd actually get to sleep at a reasonable time...
[/quote]
Didnt you know sleep got abbolished as soon as EnB went LIVE :P

[quote name='Crowey' timestamp='1355213673' post='68690']
Didnt you know sleep got abbolished as soon as EnB went LIVE :P
[/quote]

Well, yeah. That's why these sever outages have been great. They tell me when it's time to stop. As they get fewer and farther between, so will my periods of sleep, which is probably detrimental to my health in some way.