Server Status (outdated)

This is a problem we've been having in that the server thinks your toon is in game already i will kick this toon out and the problem should be fixed or at least it has worked for 30 or so toons so far....so you need to get a hold of a GM you can PM me here ...or i'm on Team Speak right now 9:55pm CST and/or do a bug report in game with another toon ...anyway when i get the toon name and see you are on i will /kick you out of game..and that seems to resolve the issue

so if you are in game with another toon make a bug report or grab me in TS 3 or PM me here whatever with your stuck 'TOON NAME" and it "should" be a quick fix

server devs are aware of problem working on a fix

Searing

Searing

[quote name='Keith' timestamp='1354928806' post='68373']
Stuck on the screen after character selection again...Is it only me?
[/quote]

shoot me pm with your toon name or grab a gm in game with another toon or go to teamspeak 3 and grab a gm there to do the fix.

Searing

[quote name='GenghisBob' timestamp='1354933623' post='68380']
Me too. Select character, go to galaxy screen, full stop.
[/quote]

let me know toon name and i will /kick so you can get on if this don't work make another post and/or pm me ...gm's also availble in teamspeak 3

Searing

[quote name='Mizagorn' timestamp='1354956118' post='68408']
Ha, we were just talking about cookies, milk and coffee. Guess the server heard us lol
[/quote]

lol I think the hamster saw it and remember hey I didnt get a dinner break...jumps off his wheel