Server Status (outdated)

[quote name='Crowey' timestamp='1354693929' post='67970']
devs may be trying to sort the problem but we just dont know whats going on a few of us have been sitting on the forum for over 90 minutes and still no word as to what is happening
[/quote]

[b]Jeopardy, "Games 4000 please":[/b]

a ) working in our free time
b ) on a volunteer project
c ) got a real life
d ) do sleep sometimes

Question:
What is .....???

[size=3][i]Answer:[/i][/size]
[size=3][i]¿ʌǝp nɯǝ puoʎǝq & ɥʇɹɐǝ uɐ sı ʇɐɥʍ[/i][/size]

lol zackman as you guess its a bit frustrating when people hear nothing about whats going on was just venting a little lol

on a more serious note tho do you have the power to remove posts from the forum as i have found a disturbing comment Linked Mobs section of the forum as some children do actually play this game i find the content totally innappropiate and needs to be removed [url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/7854-linked-mobs/page__st__20"]https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/7854-linked-mobs/page__st__20[/url] please can Learas posts be removed

[quote name='Phritz' timestamp='1354735139' post='68074']
I am having trouble logging in. I put in my correct PW and then it kicks me back to the desk top. What is the problems now?
[/quote]

Please open a new thread in the Technical Support forum.

I think same thing happening like yesterday, first login server goes down, people still on server, then login server comes back up, passing character screen but main server does not let people in. Like some said before, it might be a deadlock... Edited by SiSL

Was fighting the CL32 Lunatic Miners for the L75 Tzu mission, when it crashed. Wonder how many of them I have to kill, before I can advance the mission. I really hope the scanner drop is not too rare, if only I had the option to just break the guys legs on Chernevog instead.