Server Status (outdated)

loged in fine on all my accounts @7pm est but all my toons are wiped, Hope there is a restore plan, because suddenly all the work and time I put into my toons seems mountianous.

[quote name='Tengage' timestamp='1352939688' post='66079']
loged in fine on all my accounts @7pm est but all my toons are wiped, Hope there is a restore plan, because suddenly all the work and time I put into my toons seems mountianous.
[/quote]

You might want to read the patch notes...

[quote name='Tengage' timestamp='1352939688' post='66079']
[/quote]

Playerwipe was intentional. We went live so all ST/Alpha/Beta data was wiped out across the whole playerbase.

[quote name='Terminal' timestamp='1352961521' post='66110']
Everytime I want to play the server is down... :/
[/quote]

its the dang "server hamsters" don't ya now (its just a giant habitrail..the server is...or at least that makes as much sense as listing to the coders on here anyway)

of course there are those who say the "server is down" only when i try to get on or am on it.....(Searing Curse).....

that can't be true right?

my 2c worth
Searing

FYI because i've seen that a couple of times now, no backup of the servers runs at midnight. The SQL system dumps at midnight but doesn't lock anything so it wouldn't affect the gameplay. The backups run in the AM United States EST. (when most folks are at work)

The problem with the midnight thing is related to DNS, and we're just having trouble isolating where it is failing. It has become much more infrequent, thankfully.
  • Upvote 1