Server Status (outdated)

Connection to Global Server Failed!!

It work t a few hours back before I went to sleep, Now I cant get in,
anyone else have this problem? or a solution. Is the login server down?

Yeah we need Kyp Rolo or Zackman to login, the rest of the dev team doesnt have the skill set to debug the crash logs and whatnot, and they were up for ages launching this last night, so I have no idea when any of them might be back.

Just remember guys , that the reason only certain guys can restart is so , they can hopefully see why it went guts up in the first place instead of a blind , wipe and reset.
A while back that was the reason it took ages to debug some stuff is that the issue never occured while those who needed to see logs etc , were on. It was a very annoying time.
So pitchforks away , all will be good , soon , we hope ....................

All the best
Alk
ps, I'm also glad we get to keep our names , would have been ticked to lose Probuild

Ok well at least I know what is going on. Was going to log in and play with my dad some tonight but first it took FOREVER to move the dang game file over to a flash drive (no idea why) then the login server is down. At least we have talented guys (maybe gals to idk) who will work on it and get the game we all love back up and running. Thanks to all the devs who put so much in to get and keep this game going.

Hi all,

A little update. We've got something wonky going on with our login server that runs beside the game server. The game server itself is up but because this component isn't working properly you're not going to be able to login. Our sincere apologies for such a major issue so soon, but we have a gathering of the minds in the morning and will do our best to resolve it at that time.

I did not have anything to do with writing this particular code and I must admit it's fairly advanced (dealing with connection, ssl, udp packets etc.)

I just wanted to let you all know. There's not really much point in waiting around for tonight because I'm incapable of continuing, i'm seeing double. :-/

Please bear with us as we work through the stutters and stops. Once we're there everything should be great again. Have a good night.

Hmmm... 2nd time today I've heard "wonky" used to describe connecting. I installed Foursquare on my phone even after all the reviews described their latest release as having problems with wonky connections. It got uninstalled.

Anyway, I was a part of a 4 day beta to live release a while back.. no sleep at all, so I understand what all the DEVs are doing, and I'm supremely impressed with their dedication. At least I was getting paid really good money. These guys are in it for love.

We'll all be patient and trust that the DEVs are (as always) doing the best they possibly can. I sure hope I don't see any further juvenile whining. It's not like you're shelling out big bucks!

Looking forward to Live... Great job all around to everyone involved. We all owe the Emulator staff a huge standing-O. :) Edited by Mizagorn