Server Status (outdated)

• 2 weeks later...
I too am unable to log into the sunrise.net-7.org server. Not sure if this is still an active emulator or not but I certainly hope its just down temporarily, been ages since I played this and I look forward to playing it again.

Edit: disregard this comment Edited by Nisafei

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Heya all !

Just to let you know, we are taking the server down now, doing some debugging and tracing to see what was causing the latest problem so we can fix it.
Approx 2h...

See you soon again in the universe :)

this is the first time and probably one of the only times you will hear me say this (or watch me type it as the case may be), but...

YAY! THE SERVER IS DOWN!!! [size=1] woot![/size]

[size=1][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] [/font][/size][/size]
[size=1][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Edit: "One small wipe for mankind...one giant leap for my entertainment...thank you Dev team!"[/font][/size][/size] Edited by Reon

That was just asked in the little dev meeting we have going on, and the exact words Kyp used were answering Freak: "You do not ask that question, two to five hours" lol

Itll be soon, its a huge patch with a lot of things having to be put together. Trust me, they are working hard on it, im listening to the convo lolol.

So best guess is everyone should take a nap and wake up to it being up, ETA is likely over two hours, and probably longer.

Server is now starting, we will have someone around to monitor but now that all the maintenance is done.. I'm gonna go take a coma. Have fun with the nearly whole new game folks. We may have to do some fixes and stuff if anything happens but we'll be babysitting it just in case.

Have a great day in Earth and Beyond Emulator LIVE!