Server Status (outdated)

It's a Win2008 RC2 server so the link is correct, but you need to be logged in as administrator to change the settings. I will see if I can raise at meeting tonight. It may mean a complete server re-boot to install relevant updates also.

Rolo

net-7.org is down.......and some people are getting stuck at the login screen with the same error as yesterday. Others are able to get in fine though.

im still having problems connecting to the game, it says: it can't connect to ea.com due to isp problems or server maintenance......

i been trying to connect to game for over a week now, still the same message.

tried from difrent locations also on difrent ips but nothing changes.

reinstall of game and net-7 launcher didnt work either......

any ideas?????

regards,

D33J33

Error 4? Try pointing the launcher instead to .\release\client.exe instead of E&B.exe in the game's main directory. This file launches the original game patcher which will always result in this message because the patch server that it is hardcoded to use is no longer available.

[center]Server and the Portal are offline send a message :D
I removed YT Video in this post, I dislike the accompanied YT Videos that Tag along with the video. Wish there was a way to display only one video. and not the others at the end of the video. Sorry Everyone. if you liked the video you can do a search under this topic, Hamster commercial [/center] Edited by Brack
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That was a hard crash, don't expect it to be up right away. Dev's gonna have to debug and figure out why it happened.

edit...... most likely Edited by Muhir

[quote name='Muhir' timestamp='1341611604' post='60202']
That was a hard crash, don't expect it to be up right away. Dev's gonna have to debug and figure out why it happened.

edit...... most likely
[/quote]

Id be happy just knowing they are aware of the crash :)

For a humor fix.. on the subject of the server:

restarting now.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXwGVXD7qEQ[/media]
  • Upvote 1