Server Status (outdated)

[quote name='rolo' timestamp='1340039600' post='59164']
Restarting with net7SSL in debug mode also. I don't have time to check on things now as friend of a friend has just passed away. Will check on everything when I get back in tonight. Hopefully will still be up and running.

Rolo
[/quote]

Sorry to hear that Rolo.

[quote name='Sleven.' timestamp='1340336210' post='59374']
Having trouble getting past the launcher...
[/quote]

Ditto. When I finally do get to the login screen, get a "Connecting to server..." pop-up and then nothing more. Edited by DigitalHytop

I keep getting the connecting to global server failed here.Notifier shows it online, and launcher says 27 are in but guess it don't love me anymore.

27 Online doesn't mean they are playing, could be AFKS. I still had a char logged in when my second account crashed, couldn't log it back in despite having a char in game still.

Yeah but it may be an indicator of when the server will actually decide it is down fully. Every few minutes when I look again the number is smaller. Down to 23 last I checked.

[color=#D3D3D3][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
It appears as tho those players who were already in game are fine and still have a connection to the server. However any new connections fail at the login screen and receive the error "Connection to the Global Server Failed." It appears as tho just the login server has crashed.[/font][/color]

Only 4 people left.

I guess job terminal camping is really not an issue at this point.

Would one of you four please unlock the door? It's raining out here. Edited by Grebbler

who put that server in Florida ? it was hit by a rain storm, or is it a tropical storm ? anyway they got bad weather down that way,
lightning hits a tree near to server and presto EMP or electro magnetic pulse does the rest use to have to replace BNC card's
after every storm at an old radio station ( built before WWI ) now i got em wireless lot less trip to station. plus i put an EMP catcher
outside to make it go to ground 2 large copper tubes driven into ground with a band of woven aluminum in between.

[quote name='Savanna' timestamp='1340380435' post='59434']
How do they "unlock the door" if they're inside the server? Isn't it just the login server that needs to be restarted?
[/quote]

It was Earth humor.
Sing along with me, "Ha ha".