Server Status (outdated)

[img]http://www.wpafb.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/web/090605-F-7824S-017.jpg[/img]

Goin' into surgery, but it looks grim already.

Hrmm, server shows as online and gives a count but its not accepting my credentials...anyone else having this issue? NM, been too long without sleep and benadryl is not helping... :wacko: Edited by guiltyparty

The server crashed while I was playing my PS. I tried to log back on on my TE and for some reason my TE character had my PS's weapons equipped. Everything on my PS is normal as far as I can tell.

and again...

server down 0514pm CEST

from what I can tell, there are no warnings signs at all.
No lag spikes, no odd behaviour, nothing.

The connection just shuts down. Edited by Greggary

uh oh....you know what happened...the server went down a few minutes before I was going to log in...I think I am frightening the hamster or something.

maybe I need to get a haircut or switch deodorant brands or something.

Any word yet?

Holiday weekend...people must have had places to go and things to do...I wish I did...sitting at home...sick again...hoping that the game comes back online :(

p.s. Thank you to the ENB Emu team for the project...it keeps getting better...keep up the good work and thanks to your devotion to this project! :thumbsup:

It's Memorial Day weekend in the U.S. If I were an american dev, I'd be on a beach somewhere getting slobbering drunk and firing up the barbeque

Given that I'm -not-, I'll just thank the devs for their hard work and grill a steak in their honor.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1