Server Status (outdated)

Server was starting at one point, but I guessed it changed it's mind and decided to continue to torture us. :P

back up - 'interestingly' there were two bugs, and one of these bugs I'd not suspected, could be a reason for lag in some sectors. I've added in a quick workaround for it so it won't bring the server down again, but I've started on solving the actual problem.

cheers,

TB

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

-The IT Crowd

(if you haven't seen this British TV series, you should, it's a riot and one of the best - It's on Netflix too) Edited by zzt711
  • Upvote 1

I tried to get the server going again without a restart but by the time I had fixed the problem there were so many messages in the backlog for disconnected players it wouldn't all go through.

Still, I was able to slip in an important update for sector responsiveness, which should make sectors run a lot faster after the server has been running for a few days (if we ever get back to that level of stability!).

Server should be restarting now.

My condolences to those that were in FB when server went poof.....*places a rose upon each of the 6 caskets*.... Edited by Mynd

[quote name='Daveman' timestamp='1336855103' post='57774']
[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20334752.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Fix it then DEVman.....er Dave :P
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1