Server Status (outdated)

Sorry folks, I was 'out of the office' as it were, today. The server appears to be online and functioning smoothly and I'm able to login. Is anyone still having issues?

My notifier shows online, but get the "can't connect to global sever" at log in screen
Anyone else have this happening atm? (reinstalled launcher just in case....no help there)

At the time of me writing this, 2am pacific time, its still down, I get global server not found error, I checked by trying to log on to the Dev and PTR server i get the same error. SO it look like it will be and early morning to bed for me.

I got in game after restart, left station for another when docking at new station get message waiting for server.
Terminated client and tried relogging, now getting message "Cannot connect to global server".
Looks like same problem as yesterday.

Server just went afk. Sum1 needs to feed the hamster. Server restarting now. Same problem as before. No connection to global server. Edited by nexis

I hope the servers come back online soon. I was a beta tester for this game so long ago and cant wait to play it again. Even my wife wants to play this game since she has heard me talk about it over the years. Cant wait to get all my gamer buddies playing this too. Thanks to everyone for keeping this game alive. My most heartfelt thanks to you all!!!!
  • Upvote 1