Server Status (outdated)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Shows as online to me. Might recommend clearing cache or rebooting your machine. Though it will probably be going down at some point tonight for the March patch.

Hmmmm cleared cache....nothing

cleared cookies ... and it's working

Happens again I'll make a list of cookies before clearing and try one at a time,to find out which is blocking the site and server.

Thx for checking :)

heads up - I'll be restarting the server in a few hours time with the march content patch and a couple of minor server updates.

I think we've set a new record for stability - at the time of writing the server has been up for nearly 313 hours!

Uptime => 372h and counting so take it that the restart is postponed?

There are a couple of fixes players are waiting on most notably the shunt shield to reactor buff.

The actual rebuild was delayed because of the problems with our patcher. I will rebuild the code tonight if I can get it to work on dev and reboot.

Well Praetorious, no offense, but usually the DEVs have the courtesy to warn us when the server is coming down, so most of us uninformed players assume the server went down for alternative reasons.

If that's whats going on though, awesome, just would have been nice to be kept in the loop.

Did the server crash or was it taken offline by a dev to apply another patch?

I believed that the restart 24-48h ago was for the delayed content push that Kyp mentioned due to late submissions.

(There were some fixes made, like the shunt shield to reactor effect and some new drops added).

It seemed odd to me that if this recent downtime was for another patch then there would be a new announcement? That's why I think it crashed. More than 3h of downtime reinforces the opinion that this was indeed a crash rather than another patch. A patch taking the server offline this long anyone wouldd expect some further news that it was taking longer than expected due to a problem.