Server Status (outdated)

Yes. I am camping in TS until we hear something regarding the dev's being aware of the issue.

Edit:

Going on 2 hours, and no sign of anyone (dev's) in TeamSpeak. (sigh). Edited by Overtkill

Darn.. Just as soon as I think I finally got all my stuff set up right and ready to play.... hahaha I think it's a divine intervention because once I start playing E&B I can kiss all my papers and homework goodbye..

Just downloaded this today- Have to admit, Im pretty excited- I havent seen this world since the night they turned the servers off in 2004.

[quote name='mrlightman' timestamp='1326836188' post='51674']
Any Eta on server being up?
[/quote]

Not yet. We are still waiting for an actual dev or admin to respond to the message Blacklung sent them. No dev's in TS as of yet.

-Overt.

daaaaang ...someone better put that hamster back in the server, it's getting fat.
Ahh weekday afternoon, they must have jobs :/ bleh
oh well, get some work done myself, postpone saving the universe until this evening :(

AHHH I've already depleted my other productive resources....

Has the suggestion of having like a parallel server so when one crashes or is being updated people could keep playing...
I understand that would require literally twice the man hours of upkeep though.... Edited by rockrat

[quote name='rockrat' timestamp='1326840753' post='51694']
AHHH I've already depleted my other productive resources....

Has the suggestion of having like a parallel server so when one crashes or is being updated people could keep playing...
I understand that would require literally twice the man hours of upkeep though....
[/quote]

...and expense in equiptment and fees.... :P :wacko: :(