Server Status (outdated)

[quote name='Pink' timestamp='1325826966' post='51016']
1/6/2012, 12:15am EST: server offline
[/quote]

still down?

Houston we might have a problem ... a few mins ago in-game chat ceased to function. Killed my client and client gets a connection to global server failed each time I try to login a new client. Just me or ... ?

Ditto, while docking at Fenris I got stuck on the Galaxy Map loading screen. Forced the client closed, and upon restarting the client keep getting the "Global Server" error.

Oddly, it still shows as being online on net-7.org and my desktop notifier. It also shows 27 online - unless someone is really paying attention, it may be quite awhile....

I blame the Jenquai... :)

OK who broke it? It's pulling one of those I only allow those logged on stay logged while if u log off ur doomed type of things. xD Last time I seen it do this was around in dec at some point so i recognize it's issue it's similar we must wait for someone to reboot server or txt TB lol
Edit: Now it's officially down lol went from 26 to 0 within couple of seconds Edited by Orga2

So will it end with it all collapsing into a huge ball of consuming fire, or will it forever keep on expanding until there is nothing but drifting ice and looming blackness? Well I don't know, but the server sure is gettin cold on this fine Saturday morning/afternoon! heh