Server Status (outdated)

It went down! :) crap thats not a good sign
Geeze I never knew how fragile the server is around login area lol I think i broke on accident trying to make a new character it wasn't long ago and i got booted off in the process sry.

This must be a sign of the debugger working correctly to safe it's self lol

11:15pm EST: server down for me: "Server Failed to respond to Login attempt"

LaunchNet7 window check for server status: offline

Won't start w debug checked either.

But I'm guessing ya'all are aware of it.

Thanks for your work!! :)

[quote name='stihlmike' timestamp='1323492082' post='49516']
I can't play game. Says all servers offline. Is there a particular time they are online?
[/quote]
Was a server crash, happens from time to time for various reasons. If its a problem DEV's can fix then it will be back up at some point, if it isn't then we just have to wait.

[quote name='Spee' timestamp='1323492164' post='49517']
Was a server crash, happens from time to time for various reasons. If its a problem DEV's can fix then it will be back up at some point, if it isn't then we just have to wait.
[/quote]

well I'm wait till it's green and running before making another character on server, no one said there were problems with character creator and if i can recreate it and the server goes down then we have a problem.

no it's not so much fragile as that it appears from the logs there's someone farting around with their own login system.

Because we've never had to deal with this before it is a bit of a challenge, but I've been adding a bunch of extra protection, and once I've figured out what they're doing I can ensure the server doesn't allow them to cause the mayhem they've been doing thus far.

We always suspected this would happen sooner or later, it's the nature of the beast I guess. It's a public system and if someone wants to play with it I guess it's our fault for not making the system more secure.

[quote name='Spee' timestamp='1323492164' post='49517']
[/quote]
Oh. Thanks for the reply. I love this game when i played it in 2003. Held on to the game about five years hopeing it would come back. Glad to see it is still around. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I am having a major problem connecting to the server. the launcher is slow the login screen froze for up to 15 seconds and when i do get the the character selection screen and click enter on the character I want to play the proxy freezes wait for the server to respond and then shuts down. I am on the central east coast of the us.(thought my location would help) I was wondering if others are also having this issue? Edited by Brad9973

Loged in, undocked boom went server :blink:

And from earlier today before reboot it was said the server update fishbowl & gate should both be working so watch out if you hunt in cooper and decide to pop harvey, you may be in for a shock :huh:

But it may just be that you have to talk to booney now to get into FB also.... Edited by shadowxsx