Server Status (outdated)

I do so hope we're not down long. I for one am just greatful it's not going down 2-3 times a week as it was in ST 2 and 3. In spite of what are seen as shortcomings with the game, considering this is all done strictly with volunteers the improvements made and being made are remarkable imo.
Thank you all for everything you have done and are doing.

Sigh... was right in the middle of a mob of Chavez too... Bet I'm dead. ;)

Oh well, I do want to shout GREAT JOB to all the devs and the folks who are making this possible. It's great to be back again.

[quote name='rolo' timestamp='1323462997' post='49433']
Has crashed. I had a look but it's in an area of code I'm not familliar with. Gonna have t wait for TB I think :)
[/quote]

Sadly, QFT.

Same here.

[quote name='Palimow' timestamp='1323459458' post='49410']
WTB server and retort ammo samples :D
[/quote]

Palimow
Send me a tell when we get back up I have the ammo samples you need........(I think)......:) Sadly, I can't help w the server short of vacuuming around it....:P

I'm having enb withdrawal here cmon!!!!! (j/k)

But it happens and Tien is the uber programming god, just wish we could had enough people to pay devs and gms salaries so we could have someone online at all times and they could get payed for what we all love playing. Doubt (the un-named company) would like that much though :) .

[quote name='Orga2' timestamp='1323470732' post='49475']
[size="3"] :) Broadcast: [size="4"][size="3"][b]"Can any JE thats around, please JUMP START this server with ur Jump Starting skillz???"[/b][/size][/size] Please and Thank you[/size] :D
[/quote]

umm you need L8 JS for the server... :P

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1323471353' post='49478']
it had indeed crashed, a good honest null pointer crash too - we haven't had one of those for a very long time.

fixed and restarting.
[/quote]

Woot, Sounds like an earlier Xmas present. :) "fixed it"