Server Status (outdated)

Doesn't look like an overflow, at least not from what I see in the Locals, but time may prove me wrong. I'm looking until I hear from one of them. I might stumble onto the fix, I just wouldn't recommend holding your breath. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Syberfly' timestamp='1320454225' post='48087']
Sorry to hear that Brekke, I did that before same thing happened to me with server, just bad timing. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Or a good time to enjoy the great fall weather :), just depends on how you look at it.

Makes me glad this is a half day weekend for me. hehehe

Now next weekend is a 3 day, so hopefully it will be back up by then.

[quote name='shadowxsx' timestamp='1320451783' post='48076']
Now that you mention something about a hate/threat I saw something very odd in Europa this morning while starting my JD.

There was a green mob mixed in with the reds and (for lack of a G rated wording) it kinda looked like it was being a little "over" friendly with a red mob. It was at the end of the hunt marker.

Don't know if that has anything to with the crash, but if it caused a stack overflow from constant argo/friend relationship that would cause a crash. I know just enough about programming to be dangerous to a pc, but not enough to help.
[/quote]

Too funny. Perhaps your parental controls in your Internet security settings are in the way. :rolleyes:

[quote name='kezeka' timestamp='1320454876' post='48089']
Or a good time to enjoy the great fall weather :rolleyes:, just depends on how you look at it.
[/quote]

Very true, me and the wife did get rid of the kids tonight.. and the football game of the century is tomorrow so all is not lost! Roll Tide!

I think we have about got the problem kicked, but I think only time will tell guys. I do have to go out after I get this going, I will try to monitor remotely if I can pick up the net on my tablet.

Good Journeys after that.

Restart commencing shortly..

[quote name='Brekke' timestamp='1320456215' post='48095']
Very true, me and the wife did get rid of the kids tonight.. and the football game of the century is tomorrow so all is not lost! Roll Tide!
[/quote]

I wasn't aware that fans of the SEC knew how to use the internet :rolleyes:. Hook 'em!

[quote name='Brekke' timestamp='1320453040' post='48082']
Talk about the wrong weekend to take 4 days off /sadface
[/quote]

I know right LOL. I took the day off too and it's a 3 day weekend for me! It's my bday tomorrow!

[quote name='kezeka' timestamp='1320456633' post='48098']
I wasn't aware that fans of the SEC knew how to use the internet :rolleyes:. Hook 'em!
[/quote]

Harsh. But still worth remembering lol.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1320456400' post='48096']
I think we have about got the problem kicked, but I think only time will tell guys. I do have to go out after I get this going, I will try to monitor remotely if I can pick up the net on my tablet.

Good Journeys after that.

Restart commencing shortly..
[/quote]
Great work, and it appears to be starting.

Fly safe.

I wasn't aware that fans of the SEC knew how to use the internet :). Hook 'em!
[/quote]

Hook 'em? You mean, like this? :rolleyes:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfHwrkeP-Cw"]Hooked![/url]

[/quote]

Hey now. I know how to use it pretty well. ;P

[quote name='Brekke' timestamp='1320457166' post='48103']
Hook 'em? You mean, like this? :rolleyes:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfHwrkeP-Cw"]Hooked![/url]
[/quote]

I knew that reply was coming eventually. Still bitter that McCoy had that temporary neuropathy in his throwing arm during the national championship of all games. Texas has yet to recover from that it would appear.

[quote name='heyuu' timestamp='1320507675' post='48110']
Did we crash again or is it just me?
[/quote]

I was told 3x already this morning unless it's not server-wide. Online currently @ 205 players

I believe the hosts must be performing some networking maintenance, we were inaccessible for about 3 minutes about 10 minutes ago. However, it was nothing we were doing, no one was on the server, and I couldn't remote to the web machine suggesting a network change on their side or an interruption somewhere between us and them.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1320547066' post='48133']
I believe the hosts must be performing some networking maintenance, we were inaccessible for about 3 minutes about 10 minutes ago. However, it was nothing we were doing, no one was on the server, and I couldn't remote to the web machine suggesting a network change on their side or an interruption somewhere between us and them.
[/quote]

Can't wait till we can fire 1and1.com horrible service provider...