Server Status (outdated)

Palimow, on 29 October 2011 - 04:23 PM, said:
so i was right in the middle of looting a dark matter cannon when the servers went <thunk> as sleep put it so id appreciate if a gm could put it in my hold plz! ty!

Well I would like to say this is all your fault. Didn't you get the memo to not loot any Dark matter items?

[quote name='Procat' timestamp='1320430457' post='47999']
The server seemed to have died, just after Redd logged in, not saying there's a connection there :)
[/quote]

Interesting I watched you sign in after me... So look at where the thumb on the opposite end of that finger is pointing bub... I was typing response to Skitzo about being able to build stuff Vaden couldn't and noticed it wouldn't go thru :/ was a good one too.

[quote name='Redd' timestamp='1320431308' post='48005']
Interesting I watched you sign in after me... So look at where the thumb on the opposite end of that finger is pointing bub... I was typing response to Skitzo about being able to build stuff Vaden couldn't and noticed it wouldn't go thru :/ was a good one too.
[/quote]

So it's Vaden's fault!

I had been on for ages thou, so if I was listed a logging in, something must have been screwed up. In fact, we were sitting right on top of the controller spawn, gonna be interesting getting back on :)

As long as the hallow's eve mission is still up when the server comes back all is good......if not I may need to beat Vaden upside the head with some warm pastrami and prosciutto. :)

[quote name='Palimow' timestamp='1320438951' post='48021']
do you have the system tray icon?
[/quote]
Yes,says i'm fully logged in.

since posting this it has since went away and is gone from tray.

[quote name='Palimow' timestamp='1320439470' post='48024']
i mean the server status one - mine is a red frown face :)
[/quote]
No, guess not.

Any one else know if "they" know to restart it?

[quote name='Creol' timestamp='1320439733' post='48026']
No, guess not.

Any one else know if "they" know to restart it?
[/quote]

have to wait for rl work to finish and people to get home to look at it,might be a couple more hours

[quote name='Blacklung' timestamp='1320439833' post='48027']
have to wait for rl work to finish and people to get home to look at it,might be a couple more hours
[/quote]

Aight, thanks for the answer.