Server Status (outdated)

There I was hunting drops for my little TT to analyze....(and this is no joke)......I let a nice long fart. The kind of fart you are proud of. Suddenly I notice I can't target anything. Hmmmm, server is down. Wow, what a fart!

[quote name='redcrowley' timestamp='1312794942' post='44243']
There I was hunting drops for my little TT to analyze....(and this is no joke)......I let a nice long fart. The kind of fart you are proud of. Suddenly I notice I can't target anything. Hmmmm, server is down. Wow, what a fart!
[/quote]

This kids; is what is know as an over-share.... It is where you give too much information, that no one really needs to know.

[quote name='Smallyoda' timestamp='1312795363' post='44247']
This kids; is what is know as an over-share.... It is where you give too much information, that no one really needs to know.
[/quote]

I figured it was pertinent....

[quote name='muse' timestamp='1312795534' post='44249']
Crashed right as I zoned into Xipe Totec.. leaves me wondering if perhaps XT's hinky
[/quote]

probably just coincidence, but unfortunatly it does not look like any of the programer of sys admin devs are on atm to check and reboot. Might have to miss out on tonights testing, was doing the lvl 30 PP upgrade mission.

[quote name='Smallyoda' timestamp='1312795880' post='44251']
probably just coincidence, but unfortunatly it does not look like any of the programer of sys admin devs are on atm to check and reboot. Might have to miss out on tonights testing, was doing the lvl 30 PP upgrade mission.
[/quote]

When it happened Tienbau was on the forums, so I assume/hope he is looking at it. Possibly not, as it could well be time for RL work in Tienbau land, but the fact he was here at the time has me hoping.

iirc, Tien lives in Austrailia. Needless to say I have no idea what his schedual might be. That said, it's between 6:00 and 8:00 pm there atm......Hope for the best folks. And Tien is that.....:)

[quote name='Hypnos' timestamp='1312797951' post='44255']
iirc, Tien lives in Austrailia. Needless to say I have no idea what his schedual might be. That said, it's between 6:00 and 8:00 pm there atm......Hope for the best folks. And Tien is that.....:)
[/quote]

I need these peoples phone numbers.. either that or access to the servers so i can check error logs and do a quick reboot if there is nothing serious wrong...

[quote name='rolo' timestamp='1312801527' post='44267']
TB is in UK atm so on UK time. Will check server now and see if I can fix.

Sorry guys, this is one for TB. Hopefully he can pick it up soon.

Rolo
[/quote]

Any estimate?
And is the server status on LaunchNet7 reliable now? Or does it still show "offline" even if the game is running?

TtT

[quote name='rolo' timestamp='1312801527' post='44267']
TB is in UK atm so on UK time. Will check server now and see if I can fix.

Sorry guys, this is one for TB. Hopefully he can pick it up soon.

Rolo
[/quote]

Please remember that this server is in Alpha stage testing. If something broke this morning it was probably due to a glitch in last nights patch and it finally just couldn't take the errors anymore.

Kyp would know more.

Bitstorm

[quote name='Rotgus' timestamp='1312831279' post='44332']
Bath - check
brush teeth - check
cloths washed and put away - check
house cleaned - check
spend money at the store - check
Play E&B - <cry> ;)
[/quote]

lol :P true story!!