Server Status (outdated)

Appears so, I had a feeling something was up, started to get my afterburn skill, and I noticed Margesi was super laggy.

Came back up in a few minutes, and I got the new skills.

Starting!
Thanks Tien!

Says online and that there are people in there, but Megan gives me message that cant validate my login and the server might be down for Maintenance.. wierd.. guess it just takes a couple to warm up?

[quote name='WhiteTrash' timestamp='1307760468' post='42020']
Starting!
Thanks Tien!

Says online and that there are people in there, but Megan gives me message that cant validate my login and the server might be down for Maintenance.. wierd.. guess it just takes a couple to warm up?
[/quote]

same here

Well it's too long for a coffee break, possibly a lunch break, lets hope it isn't a weekend break and he's gone to visit with friends.

One hour of red unhappy face on the notifier and i'm starting to get withdrawal, someone bounce the server pweeeese.

[quote name='Eden' timestamp='1308257679' post='42195']
Well it's too long for a coffee break, possibly a lunch break, lets hope it isn't a weekend break and he's gone to visit with friends.

One hour of red unhappy face on the notifier and i'm starting to get withdrawal, someone bounce the server pweeeese.
[/quote]

messages have been sent, just have to wait now.

Well I dunno if it's anything but the Net-7 proxy just updated several files when I ran it a minute ago, so something must be afoot (other than that weird shaped thing on the end of your leg).

Perhaps if everyone concentrates really really hard on the horrible red unhappy face on the status bar we can make it turn green by the powah of our combined wills.

Everyone ready? All together now! 1.... 2..... 3....