Server Status (outdated)

[quote name='Rezwalker' timestamp='1306069091' post='41043']
Was just playing with you Gleek, you must do what needs to be done and besides, the timing was perfect, some of us need more sleep than just a face-plant on the keyboard :P
[/quote]

Its all good I apologize for reading more into than what you wrote, and i do remember the face plant on the keyboard days ;)

It got fixed, and that is what matters. I myself think very highly of the DEVs and GMs, and all you do for us, FOR FREE! You guys are what brought my game back to me, and for that I am grateful.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='JenqDude' timestamp='1306419073' post='41184']
You know, I find it kind of odd that a Dev and GM were on at the time of the crash....Especially a Dev who hardly ever presents themself, lol :)
[/quote]

its either paused because of a problem that hit the stop gap, or its being worked on, niether of us had anything to do with it.

Been down all morning for me, since 8 AM EST. On vacation this week and was looking forward to an all day session but that has changed now. :)
Any devs on that can give us an idea as to how long it's gonna be ?

[quote name='Xenobia Udora' timestamp='1306429859' post='41197']
Can someone, plzzz, put gas in the server tank? Tanks allot!

Cheers!

:)
[/quote]

The server doesn't run on gas, it runs on hamster power. Looks like the hamsters are taking their union mandated break. So, I guess we need to just hand tight, til they get it taken care of.

[media]http://youtu.be/WiloZd1H4ow[/media] Edited by JenqDude

calm down ppl! if u saw how swamped the devs were in game earlier u'd understand the need to take the server down and work on a fix! give them some space and respect! they are trying there hardest to fix the coding problems i'm sure! just be happy that u get to play the best space mmo EVER.. And its free!!

Slowly count to 10, remember to breath. If that doesnt work, well hit the link.

[url="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7rcm0_monty-python-always-look-on-the-bri_shortfilms"]My link[/url]

the hamster is for change of pace , and is no way to bug devs ok if anything they will laugh with us we all ,they do a big part in the game and remember our job as players is to break it so they can make it better :)

[quote name='sockual' timestamp='1306434144' post='41206']
rotgus now come to my house ok lol :)
[/quote]

lmao! can u come clean mine too! its in a state! i been in game for a week and the place has suffered horribly! can someone feed the dog too coz he looking skinny! i sure his ribs aren't meant to be showing under his skin!