Server Status (outdated)

Don't know what it is but seems like the server always crashes right when I start my off days. I just got off work, was online for like 10 minutes and the server crashed, dame thing happened last week. Just when I'm free to play to my content, server's not available. ;(

[quote name='DiabloMuerto' timestamp='1305020330' post='40457']
Don't know what it is but seems like the server always crashes right when I start my off days. I just got off work, was online for like 10 minutes and the server crashed, dame thing happened last week. Just when I'm free to play to my content, server's not available. ;(
[/quote]

Well stop getting time off work! You're ruining it for the rest of us crashin the server :P kidding I know the feeling I get home and sit down to put some game time in... Poof no server lol...

Ah well good to unplug every now and again. Hopefully not for too long :)

Guess what it crashed again lol i come back after the last one get logged in start answering newbie questions go to fly to end to help out a newb and boom server nuked guess im not helping anyone anymore lol

This is the first time i've seen people happily discuss "oh yeah the server's down" without people calling the admin a noob for letting it crash.

so in the spirit of jerkwaddom i will simulate that.
"LOLOLOLOL admin u noob, no run server good herp derp."

Server says it should be up soon.
Edit: correction it's up right now 8:18 am EST. Edited by Salis

10:33pm CEST.

right when the Master was at 50%

crash

TLTR
lol, recovered

both, server and the raid recovered. After a few casualties caused by the unsuspected continuing we got our stuff together and the Master was duly killed.

But what's up with the deflects (of the mobs)? Error or intended? Edited by Shuzun

Kyp,

It was some sort of min-crash. All of my toons (both inside and outside) of the FB crashed and the notifier and the net-7.org main page showed down. We did get back online and finish the raid however.

Very odd.

[quote name='Lannister' timestamp='1305060108' post='40481']
Yes, talk about bad timing. The fish spawned with extra deflects (or where buffed up) and we really worked to get there.

Oh well, such is life.
[/quote]

I have noticed similar things with the FB raid and the first generation of fish are much harder to kill than the subsequent ones.

Confirmed it is down again. However the previous recovery was not reboot - /uptime shows almost 9 hours of uptime. Perhaps it recovered itself or there was a connectivity issue and the server was not really down. N

But, as noted, it is down as of now.

Well, it seems a Hulk being populated with loot is at fault for your pain. On the slightly more humorous side, the server crashed on a line '404'. :)

[url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/389/633617528970082793dividqv2.jpg/"][img]http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/1920/633617528970082793dividqv2.jpg[/img][/url]