Server Status (outdated)

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1302119287' post='38408']
Ok, I'm startin' her back up.
[/quote]

(Puts out torch and drop pitchfork) Yay C Del!

[color="#444444"][font="Tahoma, Verdana, Arial,"]The DNS appears to be having some issues, some of it is changing around tonight for the new servers. Use this in the Server Host box on the Net7 Launcher and then try to log in:

via a combination of this, and no local cert you should get round it. I just did anyway. [/font][/color]
[color="#444444"][font="Tahoma, Verdana, Arial,"]
[/font][/color]
[color="#444444"][font="Tahoma, Verdana, Arial,"]
[/font][/color]
[color="#444444"]*edit*[/color]
[color="#444444"][font="Tahoma, Verdana, Arial,"][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial,]Only until tomorrow, after that return to the names for best results, e.g. sunrise.net-7.org [/font][/font][/color] Edited by Kyp

[quote name='Dakynos' timestamp='1267151128' post='10071']
N7 launcher(click "check" and it will tell you)
E&B notifier program - see the downloads section for a copy.
The N7 website: [url="http://www.net-7.org/"]http://www.net-7.org/[/url] - it shows the server status in the upper right hand corner.
[/quote]

Ok I'm confused I went to the net 7.org and it indicates online status, but when I try to log in net 7 launcher says offline???

Any way I know they are doing the best they can and am not complaining.

Tks.

Mid Day Brisbane Aussie time.
same as poster above.
10/04/2011
Need my fix today :)

OH YEA. 87.106.131.253 works a treat :) Edited by rondom

I have tried every thing that i read in the forums and nothing works, including 87.106.131.253
any ideas guys ? and are the devs working on it ? any idea when it might be back up ?
well time to take a xanax lol. :)

[quote name='meepmeep' timestamp='1302402372' post='38711']
I have tried every thing that i read in the forums and nothing works, including 87.106.131.253
any ideas guys ? and are the devs working on it ? any idea when it might be back up ?
well time to take a xanax lol. :)
[/quote]

I have done the same Meep, I have been all thru the forums and tried everything posted. The one thing I did notice that did not work in the Net-7 launcher was "Install Certificate" as it seems to be the issue with INV-300. I found no work around for this problem in the forums. I will try again tomorrow and if its the same ole story I guess it goes back to the shelf!

strange the server status app says online but N-7 says offline and i cant get in anyone else having troubles?? Edited by Tunksfera

it comes and goes here now the server says off line atm but every now and then it will come back to online i try to log in and then it goes offline again lol its like roulette mabey i will mabey i wont lol :-P

*Edit* i am too getting connection to the global server failed Edited by Tunksfera