Server Status (outdated)

Yes, the problem is related to login being successfully verified, and when you change sectors your character is logged out of the old sector and into the new one. We're looking into it, but this one may be a bit.

Think you guys could fix the Jenquai summon ability and the autofollow? With beams it tends to move me out of beam range when on follow, and for Summon, in St3 it used to teleport a mob to 0.30k ish away from me, now i have had mobs end up 1-1.5k away after a summon.

[quote name='Scyris' timestamp='1301435684' post='37696']
Think you guys could fix the Jenquai summon ability and the autofollow? With beams it tends to move me out of beam range when on follow, and for Summon, in St3 it used to teleport a mob to 0.30k ish away from me, now i have had mobs end up 1-1.5k away after a summon.
[/quote]
Probably want to move this to its own thread instead of in the "Server Status" thread.

[quote name='Alyseria' timestamp='1301560299' post='37918']
Server just went down.
[/quote]

yeah that was interesting.. server comes back after restart and like 10 minutes later.. gone with no warning. Hope it at least saved properly.

I'd much rather see the server borked while I am lying in a hospital bed. I refused to bring my laptop while I am here, but am rethinking that decision. Think I am going to get a thinkpad. Keep the game warm for me. :o)

[quote name='mounas' timestamp='1301768883' post='38092']
I'd much rather see the server borked while I am lying in a hospital bed. I refused to bring my laptop while I am here, but am rethinking that decision. Think I am going to get a thinkpad. Keep the game warm for me. :))
[/quote]
get well soon