Server Status (outdated)

And it's not like it's an isolated problem. There are at least two threads about it in the tech support forum, and a whole mess of people have posted about it here. I really hope they take notice and do what needs to be done, or at least let us know that they're aware of the problem. I gotsta get my trade run on.

Boy, I knew the server was down as soon as I saw the number of people on the forums right now. Checking it out, stand by.

[quote name='Gwahir' timestamp='1300097228' post='36516']
Cdel, are You the only person who can reboot the servers? It always seems to be you who comes to the rescue!

Cheers again though.
[/quote]
Lols. Not by a long shot. Tienbau does 98% of the rescuing, he just doesn't brag about it like I do. Also, sometimes I stalk the forums in the night when no one else is looking (:rolleyes:), and I just happen to be in the right place at the right time.

[quote name='RojoMuerte' timestamp='1300707356' post='36942']
While your in there... BBW was acting funny too ;P like 5-10sec lag delay for everyone in zone.
[/quote]

I was having this problem 3 nights ago last time I was on. IDK if it's been constant since then but if so, something's acting up in there.

[quote name='RojoMuerte' timestamp='1300707356' post='36942']
While your in there... BBW was acting funny too ;P like 5-10sec lag delay for everyone in zone.
[/quote][quote name='Aiel' timestamp='1300711232' post='36946']
I was having this problem 3 nights ago last time I was on. IDK if it's been constant since then but if so, something's acting up in there.
[/quote]
I've noticed that. I haven't the slightest idea why it's happening honestly. Something must be hogging processing time, but it's hard to figure out what's going on in the middle of a running play server.

[quote name='Klyde' timestamp='1301247357' post='37323']
Lately the game has done this to me also, select char, hit enter, and wait and wait, it eventually loads.
[/quote]
I Can't get passed the Log-In Screen (Megan) I just get a Blue Bar that says: Connecting to Server. What's going on? Is the Server being serviced?