Server Status (outdated)

[quote name='Bluebull' timestamp='1300061230' post='36434']
Appears so i was switching computers and got INV300 at Auth screen and that has never happened before.
[/quote]

Was switching chars to give a sextans 8 my Scout made for my JE. Couldn't get past the connecting to server for a while, was replaced with inv-300 error. Glad to know it's not just me.

Usually switching to local cert fixes the INV-300 error, but not in this case. Also the number of players online is dropping so I suspect that those who are going offline are not getting back on or replaced.

Lannister

[quote name='-Seeker-' timestamp='1300063228' post='36446']
No luck getting in, flipped every conceivable combination of switches and keep getting the INV-300 warning at the first login screen. :huh:
[/quote]

same here.

Haha, that will teach all of us to ever going off this addictive game :huh:

And i confirm the same, i had 2 players logged in, i logged off for a second on one of them, then logged back in... not working.

And the idiot i am tought it be a good idea to see if the other player would have the same issue... now both of us are not able to get back in.

Sad to say but i guess we'll all have to wait untill the magical IT guys out there fix it.

So has anybody heard from any of the devs? Are they going to reboot the login server, or whatever it is they have to do so that we can log in again? I feel like a junkie without his fix...