Server Status (outdated)

So what exactly causes these crashes?

Is it power outages, Server Lockup or the Devs working on the server code? If it is the Devs then why no warning?

And why does it take so long to start it back up when it does crash? Do they do a CHKDSK & Virus scan before reboot?

Sorry im kinda new to this Emulator and have alot of questions.

So what exactly causes these crashes?

Is it power outages, Server Lockup or the Devs working on the server code? If it is the Devs then why no warning?

And why does it take so long to start it back up when it does crash? Do they do a CHKDSK & Virus scan before reboot?

Sorry im kinda new to this Emulator and have alot of questions.

Any of those and more..but of late by Devs and TB's responces its probably work being done. Quite often they try live patchs or quick hot patchs, thus down and back up within 30 min or so. Sometimes as in RL it don't go as planned, Murphy raises his head ;) The actual server it's been said in past is in germany...so anything affecting them could effect it, as well as anything net wise between there and were you are.

As to why they don't announce..they do, when they know they have to restart to fix to take effect. But sometimes you get in the middle of something and it can get reset without announcement..either from forgetting or just to many balls being juggled. Or like said before Murphy's Law takes effect..it's a stress test, volunteer's and free, please be patient. :)

how long its been off?

you can deduce...look at posts in this thread at the earliest on this day and subtract about 5 minutes, thats usually the time lapse from server down to complaints made on this thread ;)

The actual server it's been said in past is in germany.

This is their provider at last I checked. They are using a dedicated server from them. Unsure which package but I know its one of the more expensive ones.

how long its been off?

Almost exactly 2 hours according to the notifier.

post-14923-041749300 1294188157_thumb.jp

post-14923-041749300 1294188157_thumb.jp

Edited by CptGemini

Eh patience is not a problem, hopefully they will have it up again soon, I start to get all jittery and cold when I do not have my MMO fix, Is that a sign of addiction?

IM NOT ADDICTED!

*Holds knees and begins to rock back and forth*

Im not Addicted...

*Starts crying uncontrollably*

Im not addicted...........

• Upvote 1

I've not really been playing this game much lately. I think once it gets a bit closer to going live when its more fun I will go back to playing. Right now its a mix of games ive bought off of steam and a bit of wow until my sub runs in there at the end of the month but even then I havent been playing wow much. I've just lost a bit of intrest in MMOs all together as of late, even the ones on my android phone that I got like pocket legends and Dungeon Defenders for example.