Server Status (outdated)

of course it went down, how could it not when im in the FB and everything within 25k comes rushing to me, live had the same problem, give mobs over 5k scan or something and the code cant handle all them mobs acting at once, why u think they where almost blind

of course it went down, how could it not when im in the FB and everything within 25k comes rushing to me, live had the same problem, give mobs over 5k scan or something and the code cant handle all them mobs acting at once, why u think they where almost blind

The fish could stand to get a downgrade to their scanners. They do need to social agro the way the do, otherwise damn near anyone could solo in FB but having stuff 20k out come running when you attack is a bit overkill.

Figures I go to sleep, wake up ready to play and it's down again.

Luckily, I happened just now to randomly check the forums. I'll take a look.

Thanks Cdel, figured someone would come by and see it. It's just been crashing alot lately and not staying up for very long. Just for clarification, some people are under the impression that the server has a self start operation is this true or not?

Thanks Cdel, figured someone would come by and see it. It's just been crashing alot lately and not staying up for very long. Just for clarification, some people are under the impression that the server has a self start operation is this true or not?

Agreed. but happy to see the game is back. :)

It's just been crashing alot lately and not staying up for very long. Just for clarification, some people are under the impression that the server has a self start operation is this true or not?

A few days ago Tienbau said he'd added something to that effect but obviously it either doesn't work or some factor is preventing an auto-restart -- who knows.

Yep, it's starting now.

I haven't heard anything about that, so, to the best of my knowledge, no.

Yep, it's starting now.

I haven't heard anything about that, so, to the best of my knowledge, no.

The server does not, the login server does. The login server is a separate program from the gamestate. The game will restart the login server if it hasn't communicated within a certain number of seconds.

Server gone POOF once more?

:)

No,

I have it down for announced maintenance. :) It'll be back as soon as I can get it back.

No, I have it down for announced maintenance. :) It'll be back as soon as I can get it back.

Ah, glad to hear that. I was just about to log in after kids are off to bed, so the only thing I saw was the notifier-icon changing to red when I was ready to fire up the launcher.

Thanks for the quick feedback Kyp!