Server Status (outdated)

doesnt seem to work, i tried almost everything! i need to wait until the next patch? or should i try later on?

tyvm for the info!

I can confirm the same error from a local friend!

Edited by t3mpus

I am kind of new to Sunrise. Is this normal? Can we expect some announcement of when it is expected to come online? I was kind of set to play E&B tonight :)

:)I'm wondering if this is the content push they've been talking about. Seems like the server is never down this long here lately. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

I am kind of new to Sunrise. Is this normal? Can we expect some announcement of when it is expected to come online? I was kind of set to play E&B tonight :)

It is a test server... still going to have ups and downs. Someone in the know may come on and give us a hint...they may be doing the content update.

It's average for the recent weeks where there have often been stoppages caused by the server crashing almost every day. Usually the downtime continues until a DEV can have a look at what caused the crash, fixes the cause and restart the server. The restart rarely happens immediately and can take up to several hours.

A month or two ago the server was actually running for days on end without a crash. Obviously the code changes and in some cases gets an upgrade and this is exactly what happened a few weeks ago. The upgraded code is better but new code is vulnerable to bugs and it exposes bugs between it and the older code too.

Usually there is no announcement, it might be an idea to find the notifier and install it - it shows a red icon in the task tray when the server is down and a green one when the server is running.

Usually there is no announcement, it might be an idea to find the notifier and install it - it shows a red icon in the task tray when the server is down and a green one when the server is running.

Yeah, I've been trying to find this tray-app everyone is talking about. The best indicator I have found so far is the icon on the top right side of the net-7.org site.

Yeah, I've been trying to find this tray-app everyone is talking about. The best indicator I have found so far is the icon on the top right side of the net-7.org site.

Looking for this corrected link? lol Look no further.

It sits in your tool tray, refreshes automatically, does not need you to switch browser pages and refresh the page to be accurate, is approved by Tienbau, and doesn't unduly irritate the server.

It turns from a red :) into a yellow little :| when the server is starting , giving you a 5 minute warning (usually), then a dark green ;)

Its the first and last word in server status, lol

Edited by Rued

Looking for This great little program? Look no further.

It sits in your tool tray, refreshes automatically, does not need you to switch browser pages and refresh the page to be accurate, is approved by Tienbau, and doesn't unduly irritate the server.

It turns from a red :) into a yellow little :| when the server is starting , giving you a 5 minute warning (usually), then a dark green ;)

Its the first and last word in server status, lol

that link is to some enb music. i uploaded it to my site to mirror it.

EnB Notifier

Enb Notifier (Temporary link) I will edit my post once DNS has updated to allow access to the subdomain.

The link should work, I am having some problems with my internet right now and idk wtf is going on.

EDIT: figured it out, its the cloudflare feature on my cpanel I enabled to make load times faster, guess i gotta disable it.

Edited by CptGemini

that link is to some enb music. i uploaded it to my site to mirror it.

EnB Notifier

Enb Notifier (Temporary link) I will edit my post once DNS has updated to allow access to the subdomain.

The link should work, I am having some problems with my internet right now and idk wtf is going on.

EDIT: figured it out, its the cloudflare feature on my cpanel I enabled to make load times faster, guess i gotta disable it.

Sorry, had old junk on my clipboard and didn't check it. The link in my first post is corrected.

Here is the link in full https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/1354-enb-notifier-program/

Oops

Edited by Rued