Server Status (outdated)

Well, that's just my luck. ;) Some friends told me about this earlier, so I go register, download and install it all, and the server is down. =/

sorry to hear ... hang in there you will get in at some point to enjoy. you waited several years whats a few hours :P

Edited by Chain

Thank you good sir. I do so like to keep up with whats NOT happening.....;) That said, I am very greatful to and for those who devote their time and expertise to giving us the pleasure of playing the game I have missed for so long....

I been here since st2.....Not gonna give up on em now. We are so much better of now than back then......this is merely a little annoyance. Thanks again to those who give their time to keeping us playing. :)

I been here since st2.....Not gonna give up on em now. We are so much better of now than back then......this is merely a little annoyance. Thanks again to those who give their time to keeping us playing. :)

Hey - did you find the RD Base? :D

Now I'm going to go watch me a movie while these fellas get this all sorted out.

Edited by Toreava

So does anyone know if they had to strip the code or if EA 'emparted' it to them or what?

I believe the whole issue is that EA refused to give the code. Had they done that, I don't think we would be testing anything.

Ah, I kind of figured...

I have discs on which I have the enb program minus the windows components. Sort of leaves a lot of stuff hanging in the wind, I suspect. I used to save e v e r y t h i n g. Just an old habit of mine. Reminds me of someone else who always says:

<---packrat

So has anyone heard what the problem is lately? Not that an explanation is required, but one would be greatly appreciated. After the last content update (the one that had notes) there was a small patch a few days later. Since that small patch I basically can count on crashing every time I gate and every time I try to relog after the crash, 2 to 4 times. This doesn't always happen, I just count on it because it happens so often. This is not related to the servers going offline but before that small update I really didn't crash at all. Maybe once a day.

Anyways just kinda curious where all these crashes/freezes came from or if it is just my side and this isn't happening to others.