Server Status (outdated)

It’s the weekend dudes and dudettes , sort of goes hand in hand with maintenance . or it could be a catastrophic crash and we will have to wait for the dev to get back from his/her skiing trip in the Alps. Either way, chill it will all be back up soon

Oh and it is December after all... maybe we are getting the update/content push?

Jeez! Does that server-thing know it´s saturday and we´d have some time to play? *sigh*

Hope it´s worth the elimination of another two or three bugs at least.

In the servers quest to forever expands its knowledge of it's human playtesters... It has become SELF AWARE!!

DOOOOM!

:)

Well guess it is a good time to go to the gun show in PHX then.

Never have enough guns or bullets... ;)

I'm going to this later this evening and will be taking some video. Gives me a good excuse to get off my ass and out of the house lol.

Edited by CptGemini

It wouldn't be so bad if the PTR wasn't crapped out also. Got on, took my bald TE to Earth to build up some lvl 9 ML's, went to F7 built some ammo, went to carp gate, attempted to gate and CTD ;)

Now I would have to start all over and I just don't have the energy.

Worse yet; I signed up with enb-emulator ages ago; rediscovered all my passwords when I had to reformat/reinstall and came over to see 'alpha testing'.

Downloaded the client (a couple of times - thanks crappy ISP), got things started out and actually played for a couple of hours yesterday. Logged out with the "Server shutting down in 4 min" ingame notice.

...now I'm thoroughly addicted and you've taken it away from meeeeee! ;)