Server Status (outdated)

In order to return it to you (hopefully) more stable, it needs to stay down this time for a little while. TB needs to see this one. Just an FYI, sorry guys.

In order to return it to you (hopefully) more stable, it needs to stay down this time for a little while. TB needs to see this one. Just an FYI, sorry guys.

I've noticed the PTR has been down the entire time as well but the dev server is the only one up. Take yalls time and get it right and good luck ;).

Edited by CptGemini

I really appreciate all of the hard work you all are doing on this. I played in the beta and live up until sunset. I'm so happy that I can play this awesome game again.

Just posting because it seems that every time I get home from work the server is offline lol. Poor timing on my part I guess haha! ;)

HI!!!!

I am so excited to find this game again, and I already told a friend who was playing this for a while, and he signed up for this as well last night!

I would like to know how to get onto the play test server, probably him (Tedbear) and I (stupidumb). I must have the worst timing for starting to play again.. server down boo. And thanks to all the people who have worked getting this game running again. Glad to see EnB back.

Stu

HI!!!!

I am so excited to find this game again, and I already told a friend who was playing this for a while, and he signed up for this as well last night!

I would like to know how to get onto the play test server, probably him (Tedbear) and I (stupidumb). I must have the worst timing for starting to play again.. server down boo. And thanks to all the people who have worked getting this game running again. Glad to see EnB back.

Stu

The PTR is down and C del would have to resync accounts for you to be able to login, he did it sometimes yesterday morning. Just be patient for the devs to work out some of those nasty bugs.

HI!!!!

Stu

visit net-7.org and click the link for FAQ and follow it step-by-step. Post back in tech support if you have any issues with the process.

Save thread seems to be locked up i.e. characters not saving.

:D

I just did a little test and it seems to be working for me. Since im still eating dinner I just popped in for a couple of minutes to test it out, i bought one piece of ammo logged back out and back in and still had it in my inventory.

I just did a little test and it seems to be working for me. Since im still eating dinner I just popped in for a couple of minutes to test it out, i bought one piece of ammo logged back out and back in and still had it in my inventory.

Great. Except for a whole lot of other players saves are not working right now.

Edit: That is interesting though, did the same test it saved the ammo lol.

Edited by Lot

Great. Except for a whole lot of other players saves are not working right now.

Edit: That is interesting though, did the same test it saved the ammo lol.

What exactly isn't saving? That's an important detail. :D

What exactly isn't saving? That's an important detail. :D

You'd have to login to the game and ask around, I myself have been offline from the game most of the day because my brother came to visit.

looks like my device build bug is still bugging (build list fails to load, CTD's me religiously)

See also Ticket #18047

FYI the item caching feature hasn't been turned on on the play server yet. Tienbau meantioned in another thread somewhere that it would be turned on sometimes within the next week.

Lots of problems logging in to play server. Repeated INV-300 message unable to validate username and password. Eventually accepted after numerous login attempts. PTR and Dev server accepting login info without any problems.