Server Status (outdated)

The server seems to be very touchy today... flipped out when net-7.org and enb-emulator.com weren't working this morning... Oh well, I guess these things happen during re-animation.

Thanks for the hard work folks!!!

The server seems to be very touchy today... flipped out when net-7.org and enb-emulator.com weren't working this morning... Oh well, I guess these things happen during re-animation.

Thanks for the hard work folks!!!

There was just a server restart. I was back in for about 5 minutes then tried to gate and am now hung again on the load screen. Was a change in netcode applied in the last couple of days that is causing this? Seems nonstop now.

It's hard leveling a new character with the problems because you always have to gate or deck to get missions/stuff done. Maybe we should give it a few days break and see if they can figure out what's causing all of the problems lately.

Well I am for giving them time figure out... or do they know what is causing the problems? ... but I sure look forward to playing this after work...lol.... wonder what triggered all this?... it seemed like earlier in the month it was very stable/solid...

ah well, here's hoping someone might tell us... is part of being in the enb community... for better or worse...lol

Darlok

I gated and got stuck at the galaxy map. Then couln.t close the game had to reboot PC. Then tried to log back in I got to character selection then it reezes at the galaxie map, had to reboot again. Now client says server offline but the net-7 site says there are 97 playters I don/t get it??

If the server is showing offline, then that's probably a good sign. I would guess that means there's a server dev actively looking at it. Time to just be patient, go play Sudoku, kill a kitty, or whatever your favorite activity is (other than EnB of course).

Again, there was just a server reboot. Again, its broke again minutes later. <_<

Tried gating and stuck on loading screen.

Do you guys have a backup of a previous version you can restore? :P

Edited by Nimec

FYI - I am getting stuck at the blue map. The Net 7 client seems to be loading slow as well. Time of last log in attempt 6:35 pm Pacific time. Personally, I think it's the Bogerills doing it, they are mad at me for slaughtering them earlier... :(

logged on cleared one hulk field and then crashed gating....cya tomrrow. Hope it is fixed but would like to say the whole DEV team is doing an out standing job.....TYVM.

PS\ I was clearing the field with my JE CharliejadeJE...LOL

Edited by AZwoodman

FYI - I am getting stuck at the blue map. The Net 7 client seems to be loading slow as well. Time of last log in attempt 6:35 pm Pacific time. Personally, I think it's the Bogerills doing it, they are mad at me for slaughtering them earlier... :(

I think it's the Red Dragons.....