Server Status (outdated)

Hey Kyp, I see you're monitoring the thread again, can you give us a hint about the downtime?

Was it a breakpoint or did TB go on a bender at the gasthaus again? =)

edit -- LOL, too slow again... Kyp must have been posting while i was typing. Anyway, thanks for keeping us updated.

Edited by ryprx

Looks like it was a bad pointer (null) and an attempt to access a protected area of memory because of that which did it in. I'm still looking to see if it's something I can actually fix and bring the server back up now.

Looks like it was a bad pointer (null) and an attempt to access a protected area of memory because of that which did it in. I'm still looking to see if it's something I can actually fix and bring the server back up now.

Sool I hope you can can fix it. GOOD LUCK and DO YOUR BEST we are all rooting for ya. ^^

Its times like these that make me recognize my addiction.

While I wait patiently for the Team to run their tests, and do their debugging (or whatever it is smarter people than me do) I sit in my chair, fingers on my keyboard, hand on my mouse, my eyes closed ... 'practising'.

I'm thinking I should be scared by how well I can fly the EnB universe by memory.

Keep up the good work guys.

wow

went down at like 9:50 or 10:00 pm last night and its almore 9:00 am in the morning, something bad break the server?

went down at 12:30 Am est.... never came back

Edited by VonBon
  • Upvote 1

:P

I'm still trying to find a way to fix it up, the solution is a little beyond my experience with this language but I have notified the primary C++ guys. (Tienbau and David)

We'll have it back up as soon as we can, in the meantime, try to distract yourselves as best you can and check back about every hour or so. Our apologies for the outage on the play server, I'll get someone in here who can make more sense of this shortly. Try to distract yourselves as best you can for the next little bit. :)

Did you divide by zero and get the server stuck in a black hole... Again? :):P

Nope, if we divided by zero the server would have an aneurysm and start holding you all hostage when and if it woke back up.