Server Status (outdated)

Apologies everyone, the server has encountered an intentional breakpoint it would seem. It looks like this is something our C++ team has been tracing. It is going to by necessity be down for a little while. I can't give an exact time at the moment but know that we're working on it.

I will try to let you all know something else as soon as I am able.

Please, time and patience, the devs are doing the best und for free, so we can play. :D

Patience? I've heard of that, I think. It's a new star system right? A guild maybe? Meh, sorry, see what happens to a persons brain when they get up this early in the morning to level and find no server? You almost hear the teardrops landing in my cup of coffee, can't you.

• Upvote 1

Patience? I've heard of that, I think. It's a new star system right? A guild maybe? Meh, sorry, see what happens to a persons brain when they get up this early in the morning to level and find no server? You almost hear the teardrops landing in my cup of coffee, can't you.

http://dictionary.re...http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/patience

pa·tience

1. the quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.

2. an ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay: to have patience with a slow learner.

3. quiet, steady perseverance; even-tempered care; diligence: to work with patience.

4. Cards (chiefly British thinsp.png) . solitaire ( def. 1 ) .

5. Also called patience dock . a European dock, Rumex patientia, of the buckwheat family, whose leaves are often used as a vegetable.

6. Obsolete . leave; permission; sufference.

Personally.. I'm betting on #5. He's just letting us know that they took down the server to make room for his new veggie garden...

:D:

wow, has it really been down almost all night? that's a long downtime for this,I think. I'm going to express my very best 'patience' :D whilst I wait for it to come back though, because i'm just very happy that it's here at all. I think ALL the ppl that are working so very hard to get this game going for us to play command the utmost respect and even the very best christmas presents we can all come up with :D