Server Status (outdated)

As this wasn't a scheduled restart we are prolly looking at hours of downtime again.

A Server DEV has to get aware of the crash, do whatever he has to do to look at the logs and then restart it.

This isn't related to the mob behavior either.

As Suricata put it in one post, mob modification have been pushed to the play server before they were completed.

Wow, you need to relax. These guys don't get paid to watch the server all day, I would venture to guess most of them even have jobs and a life.

• Downvote 2

I don't actually see from where in my post you read that I am stressed.

What I get stressed from are ppl who constantly remind me of things (Devs don't get paid and do a great job) that I am pretty well aware of.

So, please don't read criticism where there isn't any.

First I think we all need to remember a few things

1)Dev and GM do not get paid to do this ,they do it because they love the game

2)If you cannot do one thing(combat leveling,mission mobs) as many people have 2,3,4 or 5 toons ,do something else.

3)The code is complex and detailed and since the Dev's probably have other jobs in RL to pay their bills, this game code will and should come as a secondary consideration.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(Devs don't get paid and do a great job) that I am pretty well aware of.

What!!!!! We don't get paid!!!! Wait a minute. They told me I get a cookie for every players I shoot with an Eyeball popper! What, no cookies now? Damm!

Merlin

What!!!!! We don't get paid!!!! Wait a minute. They told me I get a cookie for every players I shoot with an Eyeball popper! What, no cookies now? Damm!

Merlin

You can have your cookie, when you have been good. First you have to eat all your vegetables.

Calm down Merlin!

Click on my profile, click accept.. there's your coockie.

Hm.. doesn't work. Well, back to development then :mellow:

Yes it should be back up now or soon. Hopefully we'll enjoy the rest of the evening uninterrupted. In any case I'm going to call it a night now myself, best of luck! :mellow:

Server is having small issues after most recent reboot tonight. Devs are currently NOT able to get in even though they are trying because we are all trying to get in as well. Server has a cap of 50 players right now and devs need in so they can fix it. Please guys, give them a bit before trying to log in again. Let's let them finish their work so we can enjoy the game again.

Thanks

We are aware of the problem and the server devs have been contacted. As soon as one of them comes around we'll have the cap set back up. Sorry for the trouble.

• 2 weeks later...