Server Status (outdated)

server is most likely OFFLINE right now for maintenance so God speed to the devs with getting it fixed and taken care of. Hope to see you good folk soon.

[Edit]

I have taken this down time for advantage of getting my bed made, trash to the bin, and my take with me electronics plugged in. So yeah.

• Downvote 1

My personal wish list (good with a nickel and a cup of cheap coffee) more or less in order of perceived importance:

- fix buggy job ability graphics

- get OL75 and OL105 mission terminals working

- fix faction

- find a happy medium with mob strength, i.e. well-equipped OL150 toons vs L66 mobs: it should be a challenge for 2x-3x 150 players to take down a L66. Not a one-man kite-fest, but neither should the mob one-shot a Proconsul from 15km away. (I think we are getting closer to that balance, fwiw)

And in the time it took me to write this, looks like the server is back.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't here when it went down. Did anyone in game give a warning or was this an unexpected downtime? Just curious I'll check back in another hour or two after some more yard work lol .. See you guys in game :blink:

I don't think this was a planned downtime, otherwise there would have been an announcement, at least on the server, before it went down. I'm trying to contact someone to restart it. Stand by.

I don't think this was a planned downtime, otherwise there would have been an announcement, at least on the server, before it went down. I'm trying to contact someone to restart it. Stand by.

Thanks!

Coolies! Much appreciated :blink:

Sorry guys, this one needs to be debugged, it's going to be a lil while yet.

Thanks,

Kyp

Quite alright. The pubs are still open on this side of the pond. Soooo I'll go down and have me a couple of beers. :blink:

Edit: Thanks for the update!

Edited by Amaroq

While you're waiting, feel free to donate to the project.... :)

Yes. :P

The server is still down and I haven't been able to get any more information. :blink: We're waiting for one of the two server developers to be around.

While you're waiting, feel free to donate to the project.... :blink:

As soon as I get some money that I can spare (lots of debt atm) I wil more then happily donate!!! :) I wish I could do it now!!

-Mourngrym

As soon as I get some money that I can spare (lots of debt atm) I wil more then happily donate!!! :blink: I wish I could do it now!!

-Mourngrym

I have $300,000 of debt. I donated $5. You can afford to waste time playing, but you can't give even $5 to help the developers who maintain this game for you?

I have $300,000 of debt. I donated $5. You can afford to waste time playing, but you can't give even $5 to help the developers who maintain this game for you?

No I can't atm.. I barely have enough for food and I am about to be evicted thanks to a con-artist.. so I am saving up everything I have to find a place and to get back into school while holding down a job that barely pays me anything.. so yeah.. kinda hard to find 5$ atm.. When we get settled, then we will donate.. happily...but finding a place and food to eat comes first and foremost...