Server Status (outdated)

Hmm,

Server, or teeter totter? lol

Seriously, you people are doing a hell of a job getting this running from scratch. I know we players complain a lot, but you're doing a marvelous job considering you're using your own free time to do this.

Well said. I should have remembered that. Thanks for pointing it out and reminding me with this factor.

Sorry for any impatience that I have displayed.

Down again.... and BBW is closed again.

Does this mean faction has been fixed to the point where we can reliably start grinding tens of thousands of trash Chavez mobs to get BBW access without worrying about server hiccups undoing much work and ammo spent?

I saw Tienbau spamming that "Reloading Sector Mobs" slash command a couple of times before the server went legs up. That has usually meant server death in the past... lol

Spamming is a bit harsh... I saw him do it once and get lucky, the second time, :P well...

TooTall

Spamming is a bit harsh... I saw him do it once and get lucky, the second time, :P well...

TooTall

I think he did it twice, but I was starting to gate as I saw the second iteration... upon arriving in my destination sector right before crashing, I saw the two instances repeat.

But I meant no offense - I just refer to any text repeating a few times as spam :)