Server Status (outdated)

as far as i know tienbu planned a restart of the server to push a terminal fix and a little suprize (150 jobs terminal!!!) the server was restarting but then went offline .

so i guess something went wrong , but they know and trying to fix it :)

Wow ... a bit past noon Eastern time zone, and from the looks of it, been down since 6am? wonder if thats eastern .. never the less, now I feel a slight need to worry. Over 6 hours down time normaly spells something died rather catistrophicly ... damn I hope it's not to bad.

Edit: Seems the time stamps are Central ... so make that 5 hours.

Thorvald

I'm a bit confused here. Notifier says offline, people say online and others say they can't log in.

Mine does say "Offline." Is it offline?

And thanks so much for all the uptime. :)

And perhaps I should add that login has been a little more problematic since last patch. Not anything I couldn't resolve at the time, but still problematic.

ok, this thread is about the server status. It is currently up B)

If you have technical issues, please start a thread in the tech support part of the forum. Give lots of details (OS, system stats and such) and you are more likely to get a timely response.

TooTall :D

Edit: I forgot the first step, reading/searching the forum for someone who may have the same problem as you, and reading helpful hints that worked for others. Step 2, what has changed on your end? Applications you installed, connection issues, and other things that are specific to your end, Good luck!

Absolutely nothing has changed on my end. I am working two different computers with two different accounts and two different operating systems. Nothing wrong on my end.

Wow ... a bit past noon Eastern time zone, and from the looks of it, been down since 6am? wonder if thats eastern .. never the less, now I feel a slight need to worry. Over 6 hours down time normaly spells something died rather catistrophicly ... damn I hope it's not to bad.

Edit: Seems the time stamps are Central ... so make that 5 hours.

Thorvald

time stamps are what you set them to be - if your EST and seeing central, you need to go back into the settings and click on the DST square or change your time zone.

Jobs are causing the server to hang. Please stand by.

Here in USA the job market is causing our government to hang, now I have to go to work without my E&B fix. . . .

B)

Hey guys, stop complaining that its down. I'm sure the devs are doing their best, frustrating as it is for everyone.

Perhaps someone should send out for more server coal ?

Do your best devs, no one can expect more.

Personally I'm just so glad that EnB is back and its fun again.

/me "Does Happy Dance"