Server Status (outdated)

I believe the comments on Team Speak is quite correct.

The numbers go up significantly when the server goes down.

Many people have no interest in the Community just log on "IS THE SERVER DOWN" usual reply "yep looks like it" reply "###### god why ######" log off

I sometimes sit in Main making myself available for hours while playing but as soon as that server pause's its flooded with "OMFG, Why is the server down"

So try coming on when the server is up , talk to people from all over the world ask for help and enjoy.

If someone is out of line report them.

well of course the numbers go up.. they aren't in the game are they? And of course they are going to come here first to make sure its not something on their side. The comments I was hearing on teamspeak were completely irrelevant to the forum posts today. "YEP I knew it already 2 pages of posts of idiots complaining about the servers being down!" I only see the 3 posts. On the forums or on Teamspeak I hear the same ranting and complaining. they just come out faster on teamspeak and are not as reviewable by the community. Why on teamspeak talk bad about the community ( even small at this point ) you play with? Without alot of these people you wouldn't enjoy your experience in the game at all. I really dont think anyone was "out of line" but I think its rude. Some people try to be parts of TS and the forums. Probably explains why alot of people dont log on teamspeak because they dont want to have to listen to it .. can just read it.

I only explained some of the frustration of people who have the same thing happen each time.

I agree that people should try to be helpful and I have no tolerance for people who are rude because they are invisible.

Misfitism would like to hope you will try again, there has been times when I haven't wanted to listen to the people who are on so I log off or go to another room.

All the best

Alk

I used to do TS/RogerWilco all the time.. But I dont have a mic now and cant stand listening to people without being able to talk back.. So I sit out. Not even sure I want to get on TS anymore.. I normally have several things going on around me and im always getting up and doing this or that.. would hate to only hear bit's and pieces of a conversation.

But to keep on Topic... Im still looking at a red frown icon.. Guess ill venture outside for awhile.

well of course the numbers go up.. they aren't in the game are they? And of course they are going to come here first to make sure its not something on their side. The comments I was hearing on teamspeak were completely irrelevant to the forum posts today. "YEP I knew it already 2 pages of posts of idiots complaining about the servers being down!" I only see the 3 posts. On the forums or on Teamspeak I hear the same ranting and complaining. they just come out faster on teamspeak and are not as reviewable by the community. Why on teamspeak talk bad about the community ( even small at this point ) you play with? Without alot of these people you wouldn't enjoy your experience in the game at all. I really dont think anyone was "out of line" but I think its rude. Some people try to be parts of TS and the forums. Probably explains why alot of people dont log on teamspeak because they dont want to have to listen to it .. can just read it.

Or people can check the server status thing on the launcher that tells you whether the server is up or down. It's not hard to do things for yourself instead of rushing to someone else and hoping they know.

The guys on Teamspeak are generally helpful to anyone that shows up. Yeah they might get a little short with people when however many log in and ask the same question over and over. Dealing with people you may not agree with is what life is about. If you have a hard time coping with people over a video game, you have far larger problems than the server being down.

i have this tab open and has been for days . i looked for other threads with useful info , when i am warping around ... or switch tabs to get info on what i am going to Try to kill next . so when the game crashes i hit refresh to see if anyone from team speak or that saw a dev say server is going down for X amount of time in game .

from what i can tell the ppl in Ts are as clueless to when where why the server is going to be on so i don't ask . i try not to flam too much but if i see something i don't like i will speak my mind . or if i can help someone out will do so . i am happy to be playing the game just feel out of the loop .

hope to see ya all in game soon . i am 139 ...... so close to lvl 9 reactor and shields i can't wait ....

Or people can check the server status thing on the launcher that tells you whether the server is up or down. It's not hard to do things for yourself instead of rushing to someone else and hoping they know.

The guys on Teamspeak are generally helpful to anyone that shows up. Yeah they might get a little short with people when however many log in and ask the same question over and over. Dealing with people you may not agree with is what life is about. If you have a hard time coping with people over a video game, you have far larger problems than the server being down.

Thank you Latt.. thats exactly what im talking about. Im sure its frustrating and people do try to help .. its just when you hear comments like that towards the community it kind of kills things.

And grats Frizy .. good luck on your lv9 reactor build :)

This one may take just a little bit guys. Aware the server is down for the moment though. :)

Thanks Kyp. You guys really rock. Thanks for everything you all do. <bows>

It is most definitely you. :P Use this to see what is up. Clicky

TooTall

I have that....what I meant was everything was working fine for me a few days ago...now when I start up Net7...i get a staus of Server: Offline. Normally, I wouldnt question that...but it seems as if there are people in-game "according to Net7 website...and no one is yelling on the forums about the server being down.

Long story short...I cant log in for some reason.

Help :)

I have that....what I meant was everything was working fine for me a few days ago...now when I start up Net7...i get a staus of Server: Offline. Normally, I wouldnt question that...but it seems as if there are people in-game "according to Net7 website...and no one is yelling on the forums about the server being down.

Long story short...I cant log in for some reason.

Help :P

ok, this thread is about the server status. It is currently up :)

If you have technical issues, please start a thread in the tech support part of the forum. Give lots of details (OS, system stats and such) and you are more likely to get a timely response.

TooTall :D

Edit: I forgot the first step, reading/searching the forum for someone who may have the same problem as you, and reading helpful hints that worked for others. Step 2, what has changed on your end? Applications you installed, connection issues, and other things that are specific to your end, Good luck!

Yep server went down at like 6am, its 7:15 now and still cant get back in. :)(

Ya'll gonna seriously make me cut the grass today???? Bleh.

For heavens sake don't make Wiz go outside and cut her grass! It's too cold right now. :blink:

You guys doing good job. I'm going to do laundry and dishes :)