Server Status (outdated)

please... lets try to stay on topic. I would love to know when the log in server will be fixed so that we can get back in and enjoy the game that so many people have worked hard to bring back. I would also like to say that even with all the issues and down time this is just a testing phase for what will hopefully one day be a complete and bug free game. We should all be grateful that the team from net7 has taken it upon themselves to share this with the community that has been missing it and hoping it would come for so long.

I mean, who created this game in the first place?

Technically speaking, the game you are playing today would not even be recognizable by the developers that originally created it. B) The people HERE (you know, the ones who might be in over their heads) :) took the packets that were transmitted between the client and server, back when the game was live, and reverse engineered them. They had to play detective and try many things just to get something to work. Then they created a whole new game that only looks like the one you knew. :P

Not once, but twice, that I know of. :o

TooTall

The only reason EA bought the rights to this game was to kill it. Thats my Point of view if you Disagree you have that right.

:)B):o:P:angry:

Oh and Ea still has the rights to this game and don't think they'll up for the life of u'm

ok maybe i had a bad choice of words there I wasnt commenting on anyones intelligence or lack thereof so lets clear that up-simply saying having to deal wtih people complainging while they have real lives cannot be easy, I for one have already asked the question "how do they find the time?" :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ok maybe i had a bad choice of words there I wasnt commenting on anyones intelligence or lack thereof so lets clear that up-simply saying having to deal wtih people complainging while they have real lives cannot be easy, I for one have already asked the question "how do they find the time?"

That is amazing to me too. I don't work. I served this for 6 yrs on the front lines of the war on terror but they must have famillies and jobs? i have a hard enough time keeping up with game, all of the dev are time gods....they stop time to work on the game how else can they do it. :)

Most likely they find time at the expense of their families and friends and possibly careers. Which is a few good reasons to appreciate the work they have done. But i just like the rest of the community don't agree with everything that they have done so far. I really haven't been happy with the most recent of changes to the game. The auto register in my opinion is absurd. And viewing PW's self destructing for trade runs as an exploit is ridiculous. that would be like saying TT's getting triple the cash and xp for trade goods is an exploit. But seeing as it is there game to change as they see fit then i have no right to say what i think is right or wrong :)

That is amazing to me too. I don't work. I served this for 6 yrs on the front lines of the war on terror but they must have famillies and jobs? i have a hard enough time keeping up with game, all of the dev are time gods....they stop time to work on the game how else can they do it. :)

Yeah. They are Time Gods. Turns out that "Earth and Beyond" is a Doctor Who spin-off. B)

Actually I think all of us appreciate the inhuman work that the Devs have accomplished to get E&B to its present level of functionality. Go Time Gods!!

Doctor Who? is BBC yes (not just audio nowa days) for a while it was on SciFi back before they changed themselves to SyFy... now I think it's on the BBC channel on pay TV

Back on topic... 60+ on and still dropping

Doctor Who? is BBC yes (not just audio nowa days) for a while it was on SciFi back before they changed themselves to SyFy... now I think it's on the BBC channel on pay TV

Back on topic... 60+ on and still dropping

And btw not trying to be a knit picker but Doctor Who was a time lord not god lol ;)

Most likely they find time at the expense of their families and friends and possibly careers. Which is a few good reasons to appreciate the work they have done. But i just like the rest of the community don't agree with everything that they have done so far. I really haven't been happy with the most recent of changes to the game. The auto register in my opinion is absurd. And viewing PW's self destructing for trade runs as an exploit is ridiculous. that would be like saying TT's getting triple the cash and xp for trade goods is an exploit. But seeing as it is there game to change as they see fit then i have no right to say what i think is right or wrong :P

Agreed....why change this in the middle of st4. I for one hate the increase in mob difficulty in the bowl, and the inability to access paramis now. I hope it is temporary. The difficulty in the bowl is insane. Summoned, engines completely offline and bam...dead!

This would be fine if we had a player count of at least double what we have now. The goodies and fun in the bowl are out of reach now ;)

Please revert the mob difficulty and paramis gate access back to before this past weekend, the game kinda sucks now :D

Commence Flamming :D

I was thinking this morning (always gets me in trouble when I start thinking)that with such a change, many players are going to need a re-think of their builds. I remember in ST3 GMs could do the call forward but I could be wrong here. Anyway it may not be so hard to take if the players could respec to account for the changes.

Just a thought.

Guest seeker

And btw not trying to be a knit picker but Doctor Who was a time lord not god lol :D

Time Lords were nearly godlike at the apex of their power (up to the Time War against the Daleks).

The two extant Time Lords, Dr. Who and the Master, are fairly powerful in their own right as well ;)

Agreed....why change this in the middle of st4. I for one hate the increase in mob difficulty in the bowl, and the inability to access paramis now. I hope it is temporary. The difficulty in the bowl is insane. Summoned, engines completely offline and bam...dead!

This would be fine if we had a player count of at least double what we have now. The goodies and fun in the bowl are out of reach now :P

Please revert the mob difficulty and paramis gate access back to before this past weekend, the game kinda sucks now :(

Commence Flamming :)

being as i have yet to make it to the bowl and have no goodies . i am guessing they want to see how many people will stop playing ! "witch is all i hear" i myself have always hated patch day ...and that was when i knew when and what was to be in it . i think they are having too much fun playing EnB god's to see they made it too %^(*& hard to play .....

i applaud jack for having the _ _ _ _'s to post it !

i could see making a change like this "for live" but not now .

revert back to last week or watch all your high lvl players dwindle out and the low lvl's ones lose instrest in lvl'ing cause of nothing to look foreword too when they get to 150

YOU HAVE MESSED THE GAME UP !!!!!

p.s. if your going to make dasha one shot ppl have him at least carry loot not just fish scales a reward for dieing might include a pluges Bite ? not just junk.....

Probably fixing the gates. From when I've been online able to play the server hasn't been offline for a few days and its been awsome. Hopefully they wont be down too long. People on teamspeak are saying no one is on to reset it and also complaining about "how many people come here to complain about servers down, omg servers down how long have the servers been down" lol. Good for them and their little Teamspeak community hope they read this cause not everyone connects to Teamspeak and listens to their wisdom.... end sarcasm CHECK!