Server Status (outdated)

Logged in 10-15 mins later CTD and getting this when entering password on both clients, with local certificate enabled.

unable to connect ot sector server 87.106.15.67:3807

unable to establish login link to server....

MVAS Thread running

Any one else getting this or is it my crappy ISP again?

Logged in 10-15 mins later CTD and getting this when entering password on both clients, with local certificate enabled.

unable to connect ot sector server 87.106.15.67:3807

unable to establish login link to server....

MVAS Thread running

Any one else getting this or is it my crappy ISP again?

yes I tried the local cert got the same as you.

Sigh...it has been 3 days sine I have been able to play....I assume the devs are working on the login server issue?? Of course since they never post anything....who knows

Sigh...it has been 3 days sine I have been able to play....I assume the devs are working on the login server issue?? Of course since they never post anything....who knows

Really? Never? Never ever? Not even once?!??!:o

yep we're getting there with this problem, just a couple more crashes and I think I'll have it fixed. Keep on testin' ...

LOL :)

TooTall B)

same errors here my first time trying to play today-beginning to think the devs shouldve left the game as it was instead of trying to modify it, as things keep getting worse.

Well, things get worse before they get better, after all, we have EnB without EA, and the best team this side of the Maelstrom :)

dont get me wrong I'm one who appreciates being able to play the game, but I think some of these guys might be in a little over their head, as it's a lot to juggle daily problems like this, with having to cahnge diapers, clean the house or cook dinner etc etc-and why the hatred towards EA? cuz they pulled the plug I mean, who created this game in the first place?

right-but I read a lot about people sayin they woudlve done this or done that, but lets point out the facts here-EA is still VERY succesful, always have been, even though they pulled the plug on this game, they came out on top. So everyone saying this or that means nothing because they OBVIOUSLY did the right thing, giving all the complainers the devs they now love, simply because they werent going to compete with themselves. So keep hating EA for realeasing the game, when they could've kept it buried with no paperwork. I gurantee it wasnt an easy process for the devs to gain rights to the game for either side.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3