Server Status (outdated)

*sniffs the air*

Is that a P-wipe down the hall?

Ive actually been wondering the same thing lately...

With all the missions going crazy, log-in/server problems, the additional bugs that have sprung up, they could easily P-wipe and revert to a older play server till they get the new stuff more solid.

Havent gotten in the game in 3 days...not complaining too much, as I have gotten some other things done around house, but I would like to be able to at least get back in game to help test. Seems like the log in server is always failing when I fianlly get some time to sit in front of the computer. Sat in teamspeak with emulator peeps tonight for an hour and a half, closest thing I have gotten as a fix for a few days now.

During these down times, I have seen alot more "issues" on the boards that peeps been talking about. Not only the log in server, but with mobs and whatnot. I am on the side of going with what works, and fix the bugs in stress test before trying to make changes. I was in TS a week or so ago and the devs were talking about revamping loot tables and mob difficulty "soon" and was afraid that something like this would happen. Someone call me when I can actually log in during the times I can actually play, I do have a day job.

*sniffs the air*

Is that a P-wipe down the hall?

yeah if they do then for some folks sake they can call it a (dunt dunt duh) pre-alpha so that the complaining can stop.. they need a new chat channel in the game called the whiners spot, where all the folk that want to spam the chat with how unfair this is and how it sucks that they nerfed that and when are they ever going to get to my problem (all voices done in whinese) can get together and stop subjecting the rest of us that just appreciate that this game we all prayed would somehow come back, to their dribble.. hmmm what a dreamer I am.

67 people and dropping even the hitting log in 100 times isn't working like it has in the past ..... maybe its 150 times to get in .....someone point me to the net7 version that had single player .... or a little more info on hooking up web-svn ....i have the server up and running mysql 5.0 but can't do anything except edit it with the tools.... do i need to run a web page server?

Well, the small consolation here is that if I was one of the lucky 61/1000 players online right now... I'd probably not have much luck finding somebody to upgrade my reactors and equipment to L6 :rolleyes:

67 people and dropping even the hitting log in 100 times isn't working like it has in the past ..... maybe its 150 times to get in .....someone point me to the net7 version that had single player .... or a little more info on hooking up web-svn ....i have the server up and running mysql 5.0 but can't do anything except edit it with the tools.... do i need to run a web page server?

I'd totally love to dink around with that too.

I'd totally love to dink around with that too.

i can help you out on the mysql part ... witch is a pain to import without sqlyog or some other type of Gui but think i need appachie<-"spellcheck" web page server to run the log in and auth servers

Alright...so now it is letting me get back into the Account Login screen. I am getting a new type of error now, something to with failing to connect and port 3008?...I don't know what that is all about but it flashes away before I can get a good glimpse.

23:39 GMT I am getting the INV-300 error again.

Curiously the first 2 times I started the Net-7 launcher, when i clicked on Play, the launcher froze and eventually crashed (Program not responding)

"third time's a charm! I thought and EnB started only to be met with the INV-300 error.

oh well :)

I guess the login server is down again ?

Edit: 23:55 GMT

Something is changing. Now I dont even see the brief "connecting to server" box appear with Megan.

However trying to log in still returns the INV-300 Error

I'm thinking login server is down again.

Started Net7, patched an update, got inv-300, shutdown and restarted in custom with local cert checked... hanging at validation, <sigh>

yea that's the longest I've seen it running since the noob mission patch. There getting it figured out, go dev team go.

and I peronally want to thank all of the people working on this project for doing such a good Job. :) (Hey no pot shot of me from the negative side of the room lol ;)

well i was playing earlier and ended up having to reformat my comp and install new version of Win 7. but hopefully less windows problems that were not helping with me playing EnB ( random freezes with videos / games / music ) Get done with all that come back and its down :) Oh well get some stuff done around the house while I wait.. see you guys in game ;)

<weeps> L149.81. Just another hour to my L9 missiles... And I have to go away on business for a week starting tomorrow morning... Oh noooeeesss....