Server Status (outdated)

well even though its down again I'm feeling alot better since I was able to actually log in that time :blink:

I know everyone is working hard and doing their best to give us EnB and I appreciate all you're doing!

Hmm...I got the game to work once yesterday. Then all of last night and today, after a Net-7 Update, it throws me back to the desktop when I try to log in and tells me "Server failed to respond to login attempt". Any idea what that means?....

It means that the client sent a login request to the server and the request timed out before it got a response, i.e., the server ignored it. This implies that the login server is hung, which is only slightly better than 'failed to connect to server', implying that the server isn't running.

Guest Badopcode

well its up if you can call it that .... fixed kraken ..... no nerfed the rest of the game dasha has range of 5 k .... can't dock anywhere without being reg'ed there they never fix problems without making more ........ i hate patch day ....even when i knew when it was going to be one .... to not know anything till its All Ready ^)(*&'ed up blows big time .... and my rant is done .......if 90% of server said fix this and they did it would be one thing but they are acting like it is live now and getting ahead is a bad thing .

Desash the Plague is *supposed* to be able to reach out and smash someone.

He's a Plague, for cryin' out loud.

Though I would like not have to self-target to use my Unicorn, Eagle Wing, or my Waterloo: kind of hard and annoying to change one's habit from gate > hit 4 > hit 5 (the numbers my various devices are assigned to) to gate > backtick (the ` or ~ key to the left of the 1 key) > 4 > 5

Guest seriously?

What in the H@ll did they do to the game? It is so borked now, after waiting an eternity for the game to be back up after a frustratingly unstable as heck weekend, only to log in and find that paramis is unaccessable, I cant solo anymore, except for things very close to my level. Considering there's not a whole lot of people to group with that is a very BIG problem. To top it all off none of my lower level alts can do their promotions still! Why o why did you change the game so drastically. Why are you driving the few "testers" we have away? Dont bork the hell out of the game until the important existing bugs are fixed. The game should be harder when there are MORE PLAYERS to help, not now! Seriously the mobs got way too harder for a game with maybe 200 to 300 people tops logged in at one time. Ridiculously hard IMO. And no notice or explanation, just patched and now its a completely different game?

I for one have no desire to grind faction for weeks and weeks and no desire to beg for groups just to be able to kill higher level mobs that I've been soloing Through ST3 and up till now. After logging in and playing for 30 min, it leaves a kinda sick feeling in my stomach that all the hours I spent working my character up to the killer he was, now i get torn down in seconds and I cant accomplish anything on my own. The mobs are WAY to hard now. Call me a cry baby if u want, but this change is too drastic, it took all the fun out of my game now that i have to beg for groups to do anything now. Need more players first before you force grouping.

I miss this game before this weekend.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Guest Reidion7

+1 I agree, the devs need to fix what's wrong before changing stuff. None of the "enhancements" they did over the past couple days will ever help in fixing anything, or getting anything tested. We all know they try hard...but sometimes it seems like they are trying to make us NOT want to play EnB.

• Downvote 3

Guest Frizy

Desash the Plague is *supposed* to be able to reach out and smash someone.

He's a Plague, for cryin' out loud.

Though I would like not have to self-target to use my Unicorn, Eagle Wing, or my Waterloo: kind of hard and annoying to change one's habit from gate > hit 4 > hit 5 (the numbers my various devices are assigned to) to gate > backtick (the ` or ~ key to the left of the 1 key) > 4 > 5

ya but just like in live you use to be able to kill him with a cl 5 jd ubered out then about 4 monthe before sunset they changed it so you couldn't .... i can see hindering the prograss in a live game where the chars are going to stay .... and they want to keep ppl playing . but to do it during test stage and drive the testers away isn't good math .....