Server Status (outdated)

/sigh so does that mean it's crashing for you too?

I've been waiting for this for 5 and a half years. Just dying to take my ship out for a spin...

Just checking to see if you have windows xp compatibility checked in your properties for net7, enb, etc. What is your os? And finally - did you get in yet?

Down again. Guess I realy ought to get busy with doing my taxes and my budget.... <_<

You did see the ingame shut down didn't you they said it was to fix some mobs and that it would be back up shortly (no telling how long that will be but I have faith in them lol)

You did see the ingame shut down didn't you they said it was to fix some mobs and that it would be back up shortly (no telling how long that will be but I have faith in them lol)

Well that's good to know and I was going to ask what happened this time lol. The sooner it gets up the sooner I can try out the TS.

I came back from a small break and saw "60 seconds to shutdown"... and did ye old "warp to a gate and log to desktop" maneuver.

Hahaha - yea. but I thought I detected a different issue other than server shutdown. He has login crash after Megan, and that is a typical Vista issue (for some renditions) or Windows 7, unchecked Win XP problem. The vista issue on some computers was not resolved by the time I upgraded to Win 7. There was absolutely nothing I could do to correct things on my Vista desktop in order to make enb run. Was almost like there was a "missing bridge" between Megan and the character database - a missing piece, so to speak.

So you'd get to Megan, wave at her, put in your login password, and warp directly to desktop. Do not pass go and never get to toon-choice screen.

Try doing a forced update that should get rid of the INV-300 error. Unfortunately even though that goes away, I'm still unable to login.

Or...like what just happened now, I'll login then get client crashes <_<

Update to launcher is no longer installing the cert, and giving only the INV-300 error. Tried to self install the cert and still nothing.

EDIT: also tried using "Local cert" check box in launcher, this option only locks me up at megan.

Edited by Fireburn

Try doing a forced update that should get rid of the INV-300 error. Unfortunately even though that goes away, I'm still unable to login.

Or...like what just happened now, I'll login then get client crashes <_<

Do you get the perpetual "Connecting to server..." message after a force update?

im only getting the INV-300 if i dont have local cert selected.. if i have local cert selected megan tells me she is unable to verify my information. Was loggin in just fine an hour ago.

Do you get the perpetual "Connecting to server..." message after a force update?

Nope, just Megan saying she can't validate my login stuff. Sigh, I think it's time to invest in a new login server <_<

alot of people must be having the same issues.. seeing how the amount of people online hasn't gone over 95 and when they took the server down there were over 200. hope they reset the server soon or fix the new problem with people not being able to login. I've never had this problem before and when the server was taken down to fix some mob issues now I'm unable to login on both accounts <_<

The log in issues have been going on for a few days...after repeated tries, still unable to get past Megan. I wonder if it is the log in server or the result of one of the patches, but over the last few days, I have had to use Debug and Local Certs to be able to get to Megan, and after that it depends on how generous she is feeling.

Well, I finally got in. Literally had to press login a bunch of times and get booted to desktop about equal amounts. Not sure if it's actually all fixed now, not going to even bother logging out to find out <_<