Server Status (outdated)

Yes, the devs do deserve a giant thank you from us.. I realize that we can be an aggravating group of players from time to time, and we are very grateful for their time and effort in this project. Thank you for looking into this.

IN my net7 folder I have 2 local.net-7.org certificates. One expired in 2007 the other expired in 2008. Should these certificates current? I have had to repeatedly reset updates to log in recently. Thanks.

The two certificates I have are both 2007..

STILL cannot get in :( 12 hours...

Edit: Thought.. has anyone tried re-installing to see if this resolves the issue, or does something different?

I got in fine earlier, had a major problem logging in after the short downtime we just had and tried all the above solutions.

In the end I re-installed the Net-7 Launcher (deleted the old Net-7 Folder first)

Had to download the updates again, but got in first time without a pause after the re-install.

Hope this helps.

Crashes after login.

P /82/10 23:06:48 Attenpting to connect to IP address: 87.106.15.6?

P /82/10 23:06:40 Sending login.

- /82/tO 23:06:41 Iogin OK

- /82/10 23:06:41 Starting E&B.w.w.5

- /82/10 23:06:42 Launch E&B successful

- /82/10 23:06:42 UDP packet optinisation seIected (reduces server Ioad).

“ /82/10 23:06:43 Connecting to Authentication Server on 127.0.0.1:443

/82/10 23:06:43 RegisterSectorServer at IP address 127.0.0.1. port 3500

/82/10 23:07:01 User ‘XXXX’ logging in from IP: 127.0.0.1

nding usernane/password.

/82/10 23:07:01 TCP login 1ink established.

/82/10 23:07:01 Starting TCP Iogin connection

/82/10 23:07:01 Login link established to server.

/82/10 23:07:82 Received account valid fron Server

/82/10 23:07:82 Received account request.

8/82/10 23r:07:82 Received TCP avatarlist from Server

8/82/10 23:07:82 Received Avatar list.

8/82/10 23:07:03 TCP connection on port 3805 was reset

But you do realize that would be too easy and the game is easy enough as is ;)

like reading a 5000 page book, when there only one word on every page ?

still missing alot, im sure you wont get bored :lol:

Just about 43 minutes ago not sure what caused it. :D

The "actual" server is atill working, it can be pinged but the "game server" is a program running on that and it must have crashed or something so i guess we just have to wait until some one can restart it...

It says "Starting"!!! Get ready, everyone. :-)

:P still crashing after entering password. Is anyone else having the same issue? Could it be because it's my first login ever to the game?

:P still crashing after entering password. Is anyone else having the same issue? Could it be because it's my first login ever to the game?

OMG!!! YOU are the guy crashing the server! Stop, stop, stop!

j/k, obviously :P

OMG!!! YOU are the guy crashing the server! Stop, stop, stop!

j/k, obviously :P

/sigh so does that mean it's crashing for you too?

I've been waiting for this for 5 and a half years. Just dying to take my ship out for a spin...

/sigh so does that mean it's crashing for you too?

I've been waiting for this for 5 and a half years. Just dying to take my ship out for a spin...

I'm at work so honestly don't know status first-hand. I see about 224 people are online right now so somebody's getting in.

Last night when it was working, somewhat, I had to enable the Local Cert option to avoid the "Connecting to Server" infinite wait. It was then hit or miss whether it would accept my password. I just kept clicking Accept each time it failed until finally I'd get in. Some times it was just a few clicks - sometimes a LOT. This may not be the situation you are describing, though, as I wouldn't say my instance was "crashing". Not trying to be a semantics queen, just saying I don't think I fully understand the specifics of what is happening to you.

FWIW I'm Win XP SP3 here.

I'm at work so honestly don't know status first-hand. I see about 224 people are online right now so somebody's getting in.

Last night when it was working, somewhat, I had to enable the Local Cert option to avoid the "Connecting to Server" infinite wait. It was then hit or miss whether it would accept my password. I just kept clicking Accept each time it failed until finally I'd get in. Some times it was just a few clicks - sometimes a LOT. This may not be the situation you are describing, though, as I wouldn't say my instance was "crashing". Not trying to be a semantics queen, just saying I don't think I fully understand the specifics of what is happening to you.

FWIW I'm Win XP SP3 here.

I am getting the "connecting to sever" on both of my accounts. Last night resetting the updates worked...today no such luck....HELP PLZ.. :P

After 20 clicks and about 15 minutes AZwoodmanJD is in ...BoxerO1 still trying :P

BoxerO1 in...I am not looggin out today even when I go to work LOL

Edited by AZwoodman

I too am getting the "connecting to server" message and did have some luck with the local cert route but the last few days nada. This isn't like the Devs to let this go on so long, nearly a week. All through ST2 and 3 the login issues were attacked and corrected quickly and efficiently. The crashing of the newb mission and no repair has me worried also. And there's more problems cropping up every day. Have we been abandoned? Have the volunteers lost interest? Has confidence diminished to the point of apathy?

It is beyond this simple man to tell what these events indicate but my gut feeling is leaning to the not so good side of the story. Please prove me wrong here for the pedestal I have the developers of this game on is starting to wiggle.